Manage tracks window closes after 2 seconds

Started by VAHiker, June 29, 2020, 04:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHiker

Today tried to delete a track and the manage tracks window closes after about two seconds sending me back to map view. Tried restoring to previous track database backup. No luck. Uninstalled from Google play and reinstalled Orux GP. This fixed problem. Was using new 8.0.3 on Moto G5 plus. Wife has same phone, no problem. Maybe created by messed up track recording. I had tried to start track that did not record. Thought maybe this was issue and why restored backup.

orux

Quote from: VAHiker on June 29, 2020, 04:55:42 AM
Today tried to delete a track and the manage tracks window closes after about two seconds sending me back to map view. Tried restoring to previous track database backup. No luck. Uninstalled from Google play and reinstalled Orux GP. This fixed problem. Was using new 8.0.3 on Moto G5 plus. Wife has same phone, no problem. Maybe created by messed up track recording. I had tried to start track that did not record. Thought maybe this was issue and why restored backup.
Hi.

I see that with the latest updates, there must be a problem with the installations. But it is not a problem of the app. I think it is a thing of the latest Android sdk, which changes many things in the permissions.

Supposedly the app has permission to access the GPS, storage and operate in the background. But it seems that below it denies her some permissions.

A reinstallation fixes the problem.

orux