When showing dashboard, phone screen locks, have to unlock

Started by ruudveld, March 12, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruudveld

Dear Orux,

I used the dashboard yesterday during a ride on my racebike. Because I have the phone screen turn off after 30 seconds I had to turn it on again when I wanted to check the speed. However, I had to unlock the phone by drawing an unlock pattern. This is very unhandy when driving fast with a racebike in a group.

Could you please make sure the phone does not lock the screen when showing the dashboard, or also when showing the map. It has also happened before that I had to unlock the phone via a pattern when I was in map mode.

Have you also experienced this yourself?

Thank you for your reaction,

Kind regards,

Ruud

orux

Quote from: "ruudveld"Dear Orux,

I used the dashboard yesterday during a ride on my racebike. Because I have the phone screen turn off after 30 seconds I had to turn it on again when I wanted to check the speed. However, I had to unlock the phone by drawing an unlock pattern. This is very unhandy when driving fast with a racebike in a group.

Could you please make sure the phone does not lock the screen when showing the dashboard, or also when showing the map. It has also happened before that I had to unlock the phone via a pattern when I was in map mode.

Have you also experienced this yourself?

Thank you for your reaction,

Kind regards,

Ruud

You can disable screen saver in settings--application.

But I am not sure if it works with TC view,

orux