compared to my best result, how far behind (or in front) am I right now?

Started by goh, September 26, 2020, 03:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goh

Hello to all oruxes ...  8)

I have a routine track that I ride with my bike at least once every week. This track I have segmented (at several landmark points I often stop to have a look around or a drink of water).  It is not a round track.

I would really like to have the above mentioned function/information displayed:

compared to my best result (or to select:  to my last result), how far behind (or in front) am I right now (in seconds)? 

It would be kind of a strava-like use, I think (I don't really know actually, because I don't like strava much, I have the feeling they want all of me...)

So if I knew how far in advance or behind I am, I could race against myself and not let anyone in the world (strava  ::)) know about it.  Also in a round course this could be useful:  Am I behind or ahead of myself compared to the last round, my personal best, today's best?

Maybe this could be integrated into travel computer view, but I would also like to have it as the only info (mid-sized numbers on black display) to save battery.

What do you think?  Please leave remarks on how useful that would be to you.  I have the idea from an old racing software, where you could see yourself driving the last round as a ghost rider in front, so you could chase yourself.  Very motivating.

Thanks for replies,
goh.

a) Or is this even already manageable/implemented and I only didn't find out?  I'm fairly new to oruxmaps in its profound features, so I don't really know...

b) And since I do take a break at these landmark points once in a while, I'd like to be able to pause the time easily, so that I can count net racing time only and do not have to count only overall time.

Tronpo

PerdonĂ¡ la tardanza pero soy nuevo en el foro,tienes dos opciones en Oruxmaps para lo que quieres una en el cuadro de Mandos y otra en pantalla sobre el track.
Respecto al tiempo ,te da las dos mediciones el tiempo en movimiento y tiempo total.
Oruxmaps tiene lo que pides .