New 6.5.Xbeta version

Started by orux, May 23, 2016, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orux

Quote from: "Jbrio"A ver, en la beta 6.5.10 beta6b (la ultima creo) no encuentro selecionar tono / alarma para acercamiento a WP i / o lejos de ruta. Donde está esta opción, no se encontrarla. ENCONTRADO. Pero sigue sin fijar el tono elegido, solo vibra.

Hay alguna manera de bajarme una beta anterior (ejem 6.5.8 que me funcionaba bién?)

Hola,

todavía no estaba solucionado; lo estará en la siguiente,

orux

Maki

I had a good hike with last beta. No crashes and worked perfectly except for the dashboard that I tried a bit more in depth and has some issues, some actually not beta-related.

First thing is that showing positive and negative altitude gains doesn't work at all. I tried to activate/deactivate a bunch of other controls and they worked, but not those ones.

Then, sorting the controls in such a long list is a pain, honestly I gave up and accepted the default order, which by the way makes a lot of sense so no big deal. I previously suggested to automatically move to the top active controls, but thinking better about it it's probably not a good idea. Instead a persistent, simple, "only show active controls" checkbox at the top of the list could do wonders and should be easier to implement.

Finally there are issues with theme/colors management. There is a preference to change the colors of the "alternative/new" dashboard, but they actually apply to the old one too. At the very least the preference string should be changed (and translators warned, because it's an old string and the change would go unnoticed). What's worse is that some preferences clash with others. I had the app set to to use a light theme, the old dashboard, and dark dashboard background. I then switched the app to dark theme and then back to the light one (the dark side drawer is hard to read in strong daylight, too much red that disappears). Now the dashboard background changed according to the theme, but the text did not. There is a preference to change automatically the dashboard colors according to the app general theme, and one to change to dashboard colors directly, but it's not clear which one takes precedence. I think the whole thing should be unified and simplified, preventing the user to do silly thing like choosing white text on white background, it's easy to do without noticing and wondering what's happening... At the very least if set to change according to the app theme individual controls should be disabled.

I wonder if the status icons at the top left of the screen should follow the same pattern of the dashboard, ditto for the side buttons. Speaking of the side buttons, they should have a shadow indicating they float over the map sheet (Material design guidelines). The light ones tend to blend into most maps I use.

lexass

Hi

Samsung GS5 - android 6.0.1

It does not save the sound:

- GPS loss

- Min / max heart rate

Manage accaunt:

- Email only google accaunt :(

6745th@web.de

Quote from: "Maki"I had a good hike with last beta. No crashes and worked perfectly

+1

Quote from: "Maki"
 except for the dashboard that I tried a bit more in depth and has some issues, some actually not beta-related.

First thing is that showing positive and negative altitude gains doesn't work at all. I tried to activate/deactivate a bunch of other controls and they worked, but not those ones.

No problems here.  I use "altitude up/dn" without "total"

Instead a persistent, simple, "only show active controls" checkbox at the top of the list could do wonders and should be easier to implement.

Good idea

I wonder if the status icons at the top left of the screen should follow the same pattern of the dashboard, ditto for the side buttons.

Same for the symbols in the top of the new "navigation drawer". They should also change when eg starting a track from red dot to black square.

Rest is fine,  I like the new UI. Thanks Josè. Only some fine tunings.

Maki has always good statements.

Maki

Quote from: "Maki"First thing is that showing positive and negative altitude gains doesn't work at all. I tried to activate/deactivate a bunch of other controls and they worked, but not those ones.

Sorry, I actually meant vertical *speeds*, up and down. They are not shown at all, even if I can read the values in the track stats.

Maki

Some more hiking & biking, no crashes or major issues, just a couple of minor annoyances.

1) revealing the Android system bar (swiping up) in immersive mode causes the dashboard to hide

2) using the switch map here button in immersive mode causes the Android system bar to appear (and stay there)

3) I don't have a barometer and chose to use altitude from DEM rather than from GPS. I expect this setting to use the DEM altitude for the track statistics, and it does. However I've set-up the dashboard to show both the DEM altitude and the GPS altitude but they always show identical values. Ideally one should be able to show real GPS, DEM and barometer altitudes in the dashboard in order to compare them.

Quercus.JB

Hola, este mes orux me ha consumido mi paquete de datos, no se que ha pasado. ¿A alguien le ha pasado algo igual?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160720/5b2e84fbc44814988473140196b22bdb.jpg">

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk

orux

Quote from: "Quercus.JB"Hola, este mes orux me ha consumido mi paquete de datos, no se que ha pasado. ¿A alguien le ha pasado algo igual?

Buenas,

no conozco casos. Según el gráfico, fue un día concreto. Ese nivel de consumo sólo se me ocurre puede pasar en dos situaciones:

1.-crear mapas offline desde la app.

2.-descargar mapas offline desde la app (mapas mapsforge, por ejemplo, desde algún sitio que pasa el enlace a OruxMaps).

en ambos casos el tráfico de datos se le adjudica a OruxMaps.

¿puede ser?

De todas formas, visto lo visto, voy a añadir un ajuste que impida por defecto descargar mapas si no se usa wifi, salvo que se cambie.

orux

Quercus.JB

Gracias por tu respuesta orux, actualice el mapa de openandroidmaps, pero son 650 mb, y lo hice con WiFi. También he actualizado temas, pero tampoco es para esa cantidad de datos, otra cosa no he realizado. Saludos.

FG1961

Wear App:

Can I follow a waypoint by now  :?:

That's what I really miss  :!:

And the SMS-Button :!:

Thanks for the support in advance

lexass

Heart rate zones indicator problem

http://squirtlube.ru/assets/templates/squirt/sale/Screenshot_2016-07-22-10-47-19_cr.png">

Josean

Quote from: "lexass"Heart rate zones indicator problem

http://squirtlube.ru/assets/templates/squirt/sale/Screenshot_2016-07-22-10-47-19_cr.png">

Hola a todos!

Orux, creo que si que hay algún bug por el cual al actualizar, si bien las pulsaciones las muestra bien, la zona cardiaca pasa a indicar 0%Z0. Yo en mi caso lo he vuelto a experimentar tras actualizar a esta última beta. Para corregirlo, y tras comprobar que mi perfil de usuario mostraba las pulsaciones mínimas 47 y máximas 177 que tengo establecidas, he tenido que volver a borrar datos de la aplicación y volverme a loguear. No se si el problema está relacionado con que cuando yo me logueo inicialmente me muestra como pulsaciones mínimas 0, las máximas son correctas y tengo siempre que cambiar las pulsaciones mínimas y el tipo de actividad, que supongo me muestra siempre por defecto los valores de supongo la primera vez que me registre, y que cuando actualizas lea por defecto los valores del servidor y no los guardados en la aplicación. De todas maneras es una suposición, pues hasta estas últimas betas no me había ocurrido nunca.

Saludos Josean.

lexass

2Josean

Hello.

This problem is only in the beta version..

Quercus.JB

Hola a todos, he actualizado Android a la 6.0.1 y con la ultima beta (también con la última del Play) la pantalla no se apaga después del tiempo establecido. No se si es culpa de la versión de Android o de la de orux, pero en las últimas salidas, cada vez que la pantalla se enciende por algún aviso, tengo q apagarla manualmente.

Saludos cordiales.

Quercus.JB

Hola otra vez, en la última beta, el recalculo de alturas no funciona, da un mensaje que las alturas han sido corregidas correctamente, pero no es así. También mencionar que ahora la opción esta un poquitin escondida, pero bueno eso no es lo importante.

Saludos cordiales.