Need Help with labels please

Started by hurseyc, May 30, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurseyc

Hi, sorry if this has already been answered but I can't find the solution via search.

I am new to OruxMaps.  I installed an IMG file from gps depot.  I loaded the file and everything worked but the labels are tiny.  They get bigger for a moment when I zoom the map but then they reset to tiny and unreadable.  

Is there a setting I can change for that?  See attached screenshot.  The labels are tiny and yellow.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/6Vs6Vc3KkYtXm3-q3dIfY2zjkPAfUz97Hs8bhG9gbQTl5XI1P6w0CmTTHTyzXDfZ4EXVyeI-EDjkYLHXmgDwZacCyAfm3XqjQcrL79bbW_pi5ITxTfO4NTBrjSRRsbKWjrEvakdjVMCMfpKfH4ip9-Mxb9zZps10eoXt4vKZ7fkUSbMqHMUYRRlCi9bb0bHMaqXr0hQFvTwPZE-8QNPjDryeKpbGh80BDo5LV8H8-AulKDRK-XSmhAfyLEBfBHN31FB6L_pyQs-zw8RWDMRCi2-vO7OAwnIVmjpIY8Fcn9Z5nhGoMRWa_G9RVd96rzhwDDkI3XAjs1tgkEv8481FpZ_2KlOEc4tXcJpsOYFrNvBnLQ9a6b3NOGEPv3isyv-0Ktj_ViBPot7XOqd6-diU_8Ib6xvREqXBWSXUkqFRPRRg1QVWV-Gkki2XyNN8CQb1bldePe_UUjXnxg0AK1O4ExFQ1t7wLjFfuJCFK5DGkFA-hZlJZqFBMW8tPYza_idi1ZdnEapDjDxcGKw6wJXoikZ6tyP1r0P1zXNwgGtUaehpb3Ok3MuqHdB6SfxsJE-xBpiOMvy7Q7lk_L2NAWGJXNvZqyiMZkfo=w452-h771-no">

Thanks for the help.

Chris

orux

Quote from: "hurseyc"Hi, sorry if this has already been answered but I can't find the solution via search.

I am new to OruxMaps.  I installed an IMG file from gps depot.  I loaded the file and everything worked but the labels are tiny.  They get bigger for a moment when I zoom the map but then they reset to tiny and unreadable.  

Is there a setting I can change for that?  See attached screenshot.  The labels are tiny and yellow.

Thanks for the help.

Chris

Yes, you can change some settings in 'settings--maps--garmin maps'.

orux