Setting and editing tracks / Config. e aggiustamento tracce

Started by Giox040, June 13, 2016, 04:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giox040

These days I looked with Google Earth, traces of my excursions I had saved in the past.

I noticed that displays two tracks, one light blue and one pink in some places have very different altitudes.

- So for hiking or biking it is best to set Altitude KML "clamp to ground," rather than "absolute"?

- So far I have not set to divide the track into segments, because I did not understand what are the benefits, anyone can explain?

- Sometimes I need to clean the tracks, for example, because I forgot to stop recording the track at the end of excursion, or because of wrong turns. What 's the best system? I tried to edit the KML files but is an uncomfortable and tedious work.

I thank those who want to help me.

------

In questi giorni ho guardato con google earth, le tracce delle mie escursioni che avevo salvato in passato.

Mi sono accorto che vengono visualizzate 2 tracce, una azzurra ed una rosa che in alcuni tratti presentano altimetrie molto diverse.

- Quindi per escursioni a piedi o in bici è meglio settare altitudine KML  "ancorato al terreno", piuttosto che "assoluto"?

- Finora non ho settato di dividere la tracce in segmenti, perchè non ho capito quali sono i vantaggi,  qualcuno mi puo' spiegare?

- A volte avrei necessità di pulire delle tracce, ad esempio perchè mi sono dimenticato di fermare la registrazione della traccia a fine escursione, oppure a causa di deviazioni errate.  Qual'e' il sistema migliore?  Ho provato ad editare    i files KML ma è un lavoro scomodo e noioso.

Ringrazio chi mi vorrà aiutare.

Giox040

no reply?

No one even knows the goal of dividing the tracks into segments?