RESOLVED No more access to offline maps since a new install

Started by Paul, December 20, 2020, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Bonjour
J utilise la version 6-5-9  tout allais bien .Je l'ai de nouveau installée, je n'arrive plus à modifier le chemin d' acces  aux cartes offline
J'ai installer d'autres versions 7.0.1  et 6.5.10 5.5.22  toujours pareil

pouvez vous m'aider

Merci d'avance

Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
I use version 6-5-9 everything was fine. I installed it again, I can no longer modify the path to offline maps
I install other versions 7.0.1 and 6.5.10 5.5.22 still the same

can you help me

thank you in advance

Paul

tstreibl

In Germany Google Play Store provides Version 8.1.5. GP (payed version) since today. Path settings to offline maps on internal or external memory works, at least in my case.  I went from the "general settings" to the "app storage locations". There I can set all the pathes for tracks, maps, ...

Paul

Thanks,
But I used an old version witch read sqlitle maps in external device SD.
Before I could (in general setting) change the path, and since I installed again oruxmap I can't change de path, Oruxmaps don't give me the choice "OK" at the bottom of the sreen

Then I c'ant read my maps
:'(

LaurentG

Personnally, I don't have any problem with rev 7.4.23, ie. version available on OruxMaps.com website (menu More.../Downloads)
Why do you want to use an "old" version ? All versions (and in particular 7.4.23) are able to read sqlite maps in extenal SD card...

tstreibl

In the old version you must somehow tap twice (like double click) on the path in the file explorer - as far as I remember. In the system setting for the app you should give the app access to external storage. But when it worked before you already know this...

Paul

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Before I never had to double click to validate the path
Before I used to click on OK at the bottom of the screen

THANK YOU SO MUCH
  ;D ;D ;D ;D