Stats not working

Started by nsaxiom, August 01, 2016, 07:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsaxiom

I had installed many GPS map apps, tried them all, then decided I liked Oruxmaps the best, so I uninstalled the others.  This morning, I turned on Oruxmaps, turned on the GPS, and no stats (MPH, etc.) were being displayed/updated.  I figured maybe when I uninstalled the other apps, it deleted a file or something.  So I uninstalled, then reinstalled Oruxmaps, re-launched the app, then the stats work, but then I lost all my preference settings.

1.  Could I have done something different to get my stats to work.

2.  Is there a way to export or save my preference settings?

orux

Quote from: "nsaxiom"I had installed many GPS map apps, tried them all, then decided I liked Oruxmaps the best, so I uninstalled the others.  This morning, I turned on Oruxmaps, turned on the GPS, and no stats (MPH, etc.) were being displayed/updated.  I figured maybe when I uninstalled the other apps, it deleted a file or something.  So I uninstalled, then reinstalled Oruxmaps, re-launched the app, then the stats work, but then I lost all my preference settings.

1.  Could I have done something different to get my stats to work.

2.  Is there a way to export or save my preference settings?

Hello,

you can save your settings as a 'profile'. Go to settings profiles, create a new one, then save/restore it to storage.

If you use 'clean master' or similar app, check your settings, because those apps delete oruxmaps and others files,

orux