Oruxmaps switches to the background when unlocking phone

Started by goldencore, February 15, 2021, 11:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldencore

Hi,
I am using Orux 8.1.6 GP with a Redmi Note 9 Pro (MIUI, Android 10)

When I follow a route and record a track and the phone screen switches off and I use the fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone to lock at the map in Orux the app gets closed/pushed to the background, meaning I am seeing the Android Homescreen. The app is NOT stopped, the track recording and everything continues, but I have to reopen Orux (or use the app switcher) which is very annoying.

Is that a known problem? Any help appreciated!

orux

Quote from: goldencore on February 15, 2021, 11:39:54 PM
Hi,

When I follow a route and record a track and the phone screen switches off and I use the fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone to lock at the map in Orux the app gets closed/pushed to the background, meaning I am seeing the Android Homescreen. The app is NOT stopped, the track recording and everything continues, but I have to reopen Orux (or use the app switcher) which is very annoying.

Check the setting:

global settings--application-->unlock screen automatically.

orux

Collnegre

Quote from: goldencore on February 15, 2021, 11:39:54 PM
Hi,

Hola, me ocurre lo mismo con Samsung XCover 4s y Android 10 con Orux 8.1.6.

La aplicación ha funcionado bien incluso después de la actualización del 21-12-2020. La última vez que funcionó sin este problema fue el 10-02-2021, desconozco si posteriormente a esta fecha ha habido alguna nueva actualización de Oruxmaps o de Android.

Quote from: Google TranslateHello, the same thing happens to me with the Samsung XCover 4s and Android 10 phone with Orux 8.1.6.

The application has worked fine even after the update on 12-21-2020. The last time it worked without this problem was 10- 02-2021, I do not know if after this date there has been a new update of Oruxmaps or Android.

Sorry for the translation