Having dashboard display info about current segment?

Started by curttard, September 03, 2016, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curttard

If I record a track for a three-day hike, with each day of hiking being a segment, then when I do the hike again, I'd like to follow that Route, but I don't want the dashboard to show me ETA, ETE, distance remaining etc for the entire hike -- back to the road on day 3 -- but only for the segment I'm currently on, ending at the day's campsite. Can I do this? I see you can change the Statistics to show only for a particular segment, but the dashboard and trip computer always seem to show info only for the entire route.

orux

Quote from: "curttard"If I record a track for a three-day hike, with each day of hiking being a segment, then when I do the hike again, I'd like to follow that Route, but I don't want the dashboard to show me ETA, ETE, distance remaining etc for the entire hike -- back to the road on day 3 -- but only for the segment I'm currently on, ending at the day's campsite. Can I do this? I see you can change the Statistics to show only for a particular segment, but the dashboard and trip computer always seem to show info only for the entire route.

Sorry, but there is no way to do that.

I will add that option in a future version,

orux