OruxMaps GP 8.5.0

Started by lneam, August 16, 2021, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lneam

Hi,
today, i download this new version from playstore, over the old one 8.1.10

When i run this new version, i notice that on the main menu screen, now the fonts size is larger. Is there any way to make them as it was on 8.1.10 ? Where we can found this option into settings ?

thanks

Agus

Quote from: lneam on August 16, 2021, 03:54:14 PM
Hi,

When i run this new version, i notice that on the main menu screen, now the fonts size is larger. Is there any way to make them as it was on 8.1.10 ? Where we can found this option into settings ?

thanks

Hola
Creo que no hay ninguna manera de cambiar el tamaño y tampoco veo que sea un problema, todo lo contrario.

lneam

any answer to my question ?

Tronpo

Prueba a cambiar el tamaño de las letras directamente en android, suele haber una opción para el tamaño general de las letras, debería incluir también en Orux.

lneam

Hi,

When i run this new version, i notice that on the main menu screen, now the fonts size is larger. Is there any way to make them as it was on 8.1.10 ? Where we can found this option into settings of oruxmaps app?

thanks

Agus

Quote from: lneam on August 25, 2021, 02:30:51 PM
Hi,

When i run this new version, i notice that on the main menu screen, now the fonts size is larger. Is there any way to make them as it was on 8.1.10 ? Where we can found this option into settings of oruxmaps app?

thanks

Hola
Ya obtuvo respuesta antes. No se puede modificar

jaikoljadoo

Hi,

thanks
Hello,
I think you can go for an option given under, global settings/User interface/Dashboard/(here you can select 6th option for font size)