New beta version 9.X betaxxxx [CLOSED]

Started by orux, May 11, 2022, 03:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrea65

Quote from: orux on June 15, 2022, 03:33:29 PM
Now the app has no access to the files; the apps that share one with OruxMaps do not send a link to the file, they send the content, with certain metadata (extension, type,...). That's why the app copies it to the tracks folder, to work with it.

The app creates this file if the app that sends the gpx to OruxMaps does not specify the name of the file, only the content. Have you tried opening the gpx with another manager, from Drive,...?

orux

Hello Orux, I have both problems even if the source GPX file is in the tracklogs folder

Each time I open a GPX (even from the oruxmaps tracklog folder), the app association does not work (I have to manually select oruxmaps app for opening) and a new Track_xxx.gpx file is created.

And this happens again also reopening the same GPX file more times... New Track_xxx.gpx are created...

Regards, Andrea

orux

Quote from: Andrea65 on June 15, 2022, 04:28:26 PM
Hello Orux, I have both problems even if the source GPX file is in the tracklogs folder

Each time I open a GPX (even from the oruxmaps tracklog folder), the app association does not work (I have to manually select oruxmaps app for opening) and a new Track_xxx.gpx file is created.

And this happens again also reopening the same GPX file more times... New Track_xxx.gpx are created...

Regards, Andrea
Hello!
Sorry, but with Android 10 the migration to the private folders is not done, and when you select in OruxMaps to load a gpx/kml, the app uses its own file browser. There should be no problem opening files from any location.
Maybe you can send me a video about what we are talking about,

orux

Andrea65

Quote from: orux on June 15, 2022, 06:25:15 PM
Hello!
Sorry, but with Android 10 the migration to the private folders is not done, and when you select in OruxMaps to load a gpx/kml, the app uses its own file browser. There should be no problem opening files from any location.
Maybe you can send me a video about what we are talking about,

orux

Hello Orux, I don't know how to take a video / copy of my phone screen.

Can you give me directions?
Regards, Andrea

orux

Quote from: Andrea65 on June 15, 2022, 07:00:08 PM

Regards, Andrea
Do not worry, I have a Huawei P20 with Android 10, I have already seen that it uses its own file manager, which is not the Android one, I think it can be solved....

orux

franck.etienne

Hi Orux,
When I save a tracklog generated with BRouter, there are several beacons "trkseg" in gpx generated.
Is there a method to don't generate theses intermediary beacons ?
In menu tracklogs, all values are set to 0.
I try with huge value but there is always intermediary beacons.
Is there a trick I miss?

orux

Quote from: franck.etienne on June 15, 2022, 10:39:24 PM
Hi Orux,
When I save a tracklog generated with BRouter, there are several beacons "trkseg" in gpx generated.
Is there a method to don't generate theses intermediary beacons ?
In menu tracklogs, all values are set to 0.
I try with huge value but there is always intermediary beacons.
Is there a trick I miss?
I have added an option that asks before exporting a track/route if you want to join the segments (when this is possible). Added in the latest beta.

orux

orux

Quote from: Andrea65 on June 15, 2022, 07:00:08 PM

Regards, Andrea
Try it now, with the last beta version,

orux

Andrea65

Quote from: orux on June 17, 2022, 03:50:30 PM
Try it now, with the last beta version,

orux

Hello Orux, new beta7
1) Good fix for the Track_xxx.gpx problem. No more that problem.
2) But not resolving the GPX file association yet. I still have manually and each time to select Oruxmaps app for opening GPX file even if I select "always" the first time and following
Regards, Andrea

franck.etienne

Quote from: orux on June 17, 2022, 03:49:59 PM
I have added an option that asks before exporting a track/route if you want to join the segments (when this is possible). Added in the latest beta.

orux
Hi Orux,
It's works in latest version, thank's.
Would it be possible to put this option in tracklog configuration so you don't have to do it every time ?

jherb

I have the same question as in this message: https://oruxmaps.org/forum/index.php?topic=40048.msg52193#msg52193

QuoteAnother question: Is there a possibility to hide the navigation floating button in the unified interface? The option in user interface - buttons - navigation floating button has no effect in unified interface - the button is always shown (independent from the profiles).

This is still the behavior in v.9.0.4beta7

Tronpo

Quote from: jherb on June 18, 2022, 05:56:31 PM
I have the same question as in this message: https://oruxmaps.org/forum/index.php?topic=40048.msg52193#msg52193

This is still the behavior in v.9.0.4beta7

El botón flotante no puede ocultarse en el interfaz unificado debido a que las opciones que ofrece no se encuentran alojadas en ningún otro apartado del interfaz unificado.
Siempre ha estado fijo en el interfaz unificado.

lneam

when we save a gpx file, the application write a very long name, with 2 times the date and the time. What does this help the user ?

one example is this : 2022-06-18 210520__20220618_2105.gpx

i belive that this could be OK : 2022-06-18 210520.gpx
or this 20220618_210520.gpx

TonyM

Hi Orux,
Observed in version 9.0.3 GP (donate), and in all 9.X. beta version:
1. AVG Cadence incorrect (as if counting the total driving time, not just movement).
2. Exodus and sunset is often not displayed in the recording mode of the route.
3. How to turn off the message "Tap The Artificial Horizont to Set Roll/Pitch. Long Press to Reset", because it creates problems in the mode of recording route.

Tronpo

Quote from: lneam on June 19, 2022, 07:05:47 AM
when we save a gpx file, the application write a very long name, with 2 times the date and the time. What does this help the user ?

one example is this : 2022-06-18 210520__20220618_2105.gpx

i belive that this could be OK : 2022-06-18 210520.gpx
or this 20220618_210520.gpx

La duplicidad de la fecha en el nombre del archivo se debe a que tienes activada la casilla en :
Configuración global/track/ añade fecha a nombre de ficheros.

Puedes configurar para que no la añada y de esta manera no la verás duplicada.

Te adjunto captura con el mismo archivo ,con la casilla activada y desactivada

lneam

Thanks Tronpo for the info. But i have never set this option. I have never visit this menu. This must be from default settings. The same is happening into my old device with oruxmaps 7.4.25. Now i have solution.