How to save an imported track into Orux?

Started by G_flow, June 01, 2022, 11:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_flow

Hello everyone,

Once I download a track (GPX for example) to my phone, I open it through Orux. Then I see the track on the map. The problem I don't see a way to save the track into my track/Routes list. So, if I clean the track from the map, I would not be able to open it from the app, I'll have to search for the file on my phone and then open it through Orux.

A circular solution, but not reasonable, is to save the file first to my Strava routes and then save it to Orux, but it doesn't make sense. I'm quite sure I'm missing something. There's have to be a way to save an imported track to Orux tracklist.

Tronpo

Quote from: G_flow on June 01, 2022, 11:00:08 PM
Hello everyone,

Once I download a track (GPX for example) to my phone, I open it through Orux. Then I see the track on the map. The problem I don't see a way to save the track into my track/Routes list. So, if I clean the track from the map, I would not be able to open it from the app, I'll have to search for the file on my phone and then open it through Orux.

A circular solution, but not reasonable, is to save the file first to my Strava routes and then save it to Orux, but it doesn't make sense. I'm quite sure I'm missing something. There's have to be a way to save an imported track to Orux tracklist.

Hola!! Tranquilo es muy sencillo:
1° toda. Archivo (gpx,kml,KMZ etc) que abras con Oruxmaps se guarda automáticamente en tracklogs (ficheros) desde el gestor de track(base de datos ) puedes importar desde tracklogs.
2° otra opción que tienes es pulsar el icono de principio o final del track cuando lo está visualizando en pantalla, y al pulsar el botón del disquete en el menú del Waypoints Oruxmaps te pregunta dónde quieres guardarlo si en la base de datos o en ficheros.

Seguimos en ruta

G_flow

Thank you, @Tronpo! The second solution worked!