No Oruxmaps folders created

Started by Aw425@hotmail.com, June 21, 2022, 01:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aw425@hotmail.com

First, Oruxmaps couldn't access the detailed offline maps, after I formatted my sdcard  and replaced them.  Then I tried copying them to internal, but no luck there.
I removed the program and both of the oruxmaps folders (internal and sdcard) and reinstalled, v. 9.03.  Now I don't see the oruxmaps folders either internal or sdcard.
I suspect that if I deleted everything and tried again, I'd get the same result.

Tronpo

Quote from: Aw425@hotmail.com on June 21, 2022, 01:52:00 AM
First, Oruxmaps couldn't access the detailed offline maps, after I formatted my sdcard  and replaced them.  Then I tried copying them to internal, but no luck there.
I removed the program and both of the oruxmaps folders (internal and sdcard) and reinstalled, v. 9.03.  Now I don't see the oruxmaps folders either internal or sdcard.
I suspect that if I deleted everything and tried again, I'd get the same result.

Si tienes android 11 o  superior, las carpetas de Oruxmaps han sido creadas en el almacenamiento privado de android.:
Android -data-com.orux.oruxdonate

mitch2000

I've got the same problem. The app only asks for access to media files.

The donate version is now unusable for me...cannot access /Android/data/ on the SD Card...."migration to SD card" in the app is also greyed out.

Thats a real pity atm....is there no fix for it?

Sevena

Acabo de adquirir nuevo mobil por deterioro del antiguo, viene con Android 12 y me pasa lo mismo, se ha complicado el copiar  traks y mapas, antes habia un directorio Oruxmaps de facil acceso, ahora parece que hay que ir al directorio de programa, a ver si se encuentra una solucion, por lo demas la aplicacion llevo aƱos utilizandola y es muy, que muy buena