Bugs on 7.0.2 ?

Started by fabiobike, February 27, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabiobike

Hello!

Somewhere upgrade to this part, I noticed that OruxMaps is hard to refresh the maps when I move, either manually or by following a trail ...

The map is updated only when the grey area (no map area) displayed  covers about 90% of the screen !

it is almost impossible to use!

Also when I change a map it take a very lot of time to charge it ...

http://www.hosting.universalsite.org/image-screenshot20170227175349-1A05_58B45D2F.png">

Another bug, I suppose:

it happens also to you that in version 7.0.2, following a track, if I turn off the screen,  but after a few seconds it continuously turn on (I've no set to switch-on near the waypoints)  ?

(My phone Sony ST17i, Android 4.0.4)

maps used (updated today):

- OpenMtb

- openandromaps.org/

- freizeitkarte-osm.de/

- wanderreitkarte.de

thanks a lot  for your suggestions to solve these things

ciao.

hbrehm

Quote from: "fabiobike"Hello!

Somewhere upgrade to this part, I noticed that OruxMaps is hard to refresh the maps when I move, either manually or by following a trail ...

The map is updated only when the grey area (no map area) displayed  covers about 90% of the screen !

it is almost impossible to use!

Also when I change a map it take a very lot of time to charge it ...

http://www.hosting.universalsite.org/image-screenshot20170227175349-1A05_58B45D2F.png">

Another bug, I suppose:

it happens also to you that in version 7.0.2, following a track, if I turn off the screen,  but after a few seconds it continuously turn on (I've no set to switch-on near the waypoints)  ?

(My phone Sony ST17i, Android 4.0.4)

maps used (updated today):

- OpenMtb

- openandromaps.org/

- freizeitkarte-osm.de/

- wanderreitkarte.de

thanks a lot  for your suggestions to solve these things

ciao.

Hello,

this is exactly the same effect like descriptet in my  previous post. Seems to be really a bug, but only with a certain environment. I've testet it with two different smartphones where everything is all right. (It doesn't work with my huawei 201pro and Android 4.0.4)

fabiobike

Maybe the problem is only in Android 4.0.4 version.. but in the previos versions of oruxmaps I did not have these problems ..

It is' a shame.

Haran

Same issue. I returned to v. 6.5 on Xperia Active. The phone is too slow and has too small memory in order to run v. 7.0X.

Haran

7.0.5 is  ok! Fantastic! Thank you Orux!!!