SICAMI TRACKS

Started by sica_2022, March 28, 2023, 08:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ventoux

Typology of activities.
There are two occurrences of 'E.Bike'.
Could you distinguish between road and mountain ?

capoccia

Quote from: ventoux on May 23, 2024, 05:17:39 PMHello,
I bought oruxmaps on Google play and used it without an Oruxmaps account.
Later, I created an account on SICAMI with an email not related to a Google account.

Now I see that I can't connect to SICAMI from Oruxmaps because it seems to require a Google account.

Is there any other way to tell Oruxmaps what the SICAMI connection email account is?

I have a Samsung with 2 account e-email in Gmail App e 2 account e-mail in Samsung Email App. I can create orux account with all 4 accounts.

ventoux

Thank you for your reply.
Your case is interesting, but it's not my situation.

The email account I use as my Sicami login is not a Google or Samsung account, but an email account for my domain name.

If I want to add an email account in my phone's settings, it only lets me create Google accounts. So I can't connect to Sicami.

I'd have to create a new Sicami account with a Google email. And I wouldn't want that.
Is there any way I can tell Oruxmaps that my Sicami account login email isn't from Google, or even Samsung ?

In Oruxmaps, in the "Oruxmaps/Sicami connection" dialog screen, the "email" button should allow you to enter an email instead of redirecting you to the selection of an existing account in the phone.

capoccia

In Gmail app I have 2 Gmail accounts but in Samsung Email app I have 2 accounts the fist is xyz@tin.it and second is my company email xyz@ensss.it!!

With all accounts I can create orux account.

Quote from: ventoux on June 02, 2024, 05:50:00 PMThank you for your reply.
Your case is interesting, but it's not my situation.

The email account I use as my Sicami login is not a Google or Samsung account, but an email account for my domain name.

If I want to add an email account in my phone's settings, it only lets me create Google accounts. So I can't connect to Sicami.

I'd have to create a new Sicami account with a Google email. And I wouldn't want that.
Is there any way I can tell Oruxmaps that my Sicami account login email isn't from Google, or even Samsung ?

In Oruxmaps, in the "Oruxmaps/Sicami connection" dialog screen, the "email" button should allow you to enter an email instead of redirecting you to the selection of an existing account in the phone.

ventoux

Quote from: capoccia on June 03, 2024, 05:44:52 PMIn Gmail app I have 2 Gmail accounts but in Samsung Email app I have 2 accounts the fist is xyz@tin.it and second is my company email xyz@ensss.it!!
Yes, this shows that the Oruxmaps application should allow you to create a new account instead of having to choose one of the existing ones.

This is possible with Google, Samsung, DAV5x, Facebook, OneDrive, Microsoft365, and many other applications.