SICAMI TRACKS

Started by sica_2022, March 28, 2023, 08:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sica_2022

Hello, it is very possible that in future versions what you want to do can be done, if I am not mistaken, in the Beta versions it is already possible.

capoccia

Hello, in the actual official version 10.5.0 GP  I can remove single track  in sicami server. It works but I must be logged in the old account and I can remove one track at a time.

ut

Hello, I just tested integration Orux-Sicami and it worked perfectly, uploading over 50 .gpx all together!  Great! 8)

Would it be possible to download the 3D animated track as .mp4 or .mkv ?
I'd like to keep it in the same folder on the PC that also contains my photos and .gpx of the trip.....

sica_2022

Hello, the possibility to download the 3D animations of the routes will hopefully be available in a few months.

capoccia

Quote from: sica_2022 on February 26, 2024, 08:23:04 AM
Hello, the possibility to download the 3D animations of the routes will hopefully be available in a few months.
Have you got news?
Thanks!!

sica_2022

Hello, for now it's impossible, we have done some tests and the result is not good. We would need to dedicate a lot of time to obtain a video with satisfactory quality, and we don't have that time.

We are very sorry.

capoccia

Thanks for your fantastic work sica!
I hope in the new features for the future!

ut

Hi, at the end of the Orux registration the track is automatically uploaded to Sicami. Everything is fine, except when recording was interrupted (stop, several days,..) and then resumed.  In this case only the first part of the track is automatically uploaded to Sicami.
If I try to reload the (complete) track on Sicami from Orux it tells me that it is not possible as it is already present (but incomplete).

The only solution seems to be to export the track from Orux to a folder and then upload it to Sicami, i.e. do everything manually...

Case examined: user ut_2, incomplete track 2024-04-12 09:08:31, complete track uploaded by hand motta and sises 2024-04-12.

Tronpo

Hello, what if you delete the incomplete track in sicami first and then try to synchronize or upload from Oruxmaps? 

ut

Hello Tronpo, I deleted incomplete track in Sicami and then I try to upload from Oruxmaps, but I receive the error message "track already present in Sicami server".

It seems that Oruxmaps marked the track as uploaded the first time without making further checks that the track is still present on Sicami...

Tronpo

Try this, do an altitude correction for that track, with the DEMs for example
And the resulting track tries to upload it to sicami, I just verified with extio.

ut

Quote from: Tronpo on April 13, 2024, 11:27:06 PMTry this, do an altitude correction for that track, with the DEMs for example
And the resulting track tries to upload it to sicami, I just verified with extio.
Very good solution! Thanks!

cornek

Quote from: sica_2022 on March 28, 2023, 08:44:57 AMHere you can ask questions related to Sicami (https://sicami.com).
Also with your permission we will notify here of important changes that occur in Sicami.

-------------------------------------

Can you help please with a login error? I have been using Orux for many years now and is an awesome app. But struggling now with sicami integration. I have sicam account and managed to upload a track in 2023 from Orux. Now I can't get past the SICAMI migration screen, which gives me error "34:Invalid password" in Oruxmaps V10.6.0.GP. I have reset the account password on the sicami website and can login on the website. Any suggestions how i can enter the password in the app? when I try to Delete account in Orux I get "error connecting with the remote service"
Thang you