Uploading track to OruxMaps servers

Started by twoten, April 18, 2017, 10:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twoten

Hi,

When uploading a track to OruxMaps servers If I want to edit the details of the track and upload again the system states the file is already uploaded. I can 'remove from OruxMaps' the existing file and upload again but wondered if it would be possible to get a message saying the file is already uploaded and then an option to overwrite or cancel?

Also in the options for uploading the track there is a choice to make the file public, private or friends, how can I share this file with friends on the OruxMaps server?

Thanks,

Keith.

orux

Quote from: "twoten"Hi,

When uploading a track to OruxMaps servers If I want to edit the details of the track and upload again the system states the file is already uploaded. I can 'remove from OruxMaps' the existing file and upload again but wondered if it would be possible to get a message saying the file is already uploaded and then an option to overwrite or cancel?

Also in the options for uploading the track there is a choice to make the file public, private or friends, how can I share this file with friends on the OruxMaps server?

Thanks,

Keith.

Hello,

the 'friends' set of features are not still available. Now it is similar to private.

I have to change the option to allow track updates at server.

orux

twoten

Thanks Orux.