oruxmaps randomly stops tracking GPS information

Started by mic.martinet@free.fr, April 21, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic.martinet@free.fr

oruxmaps 7.0.2/Samsung A3 2017/Android 6.0.1 many times in a day fails to follow GPS information. (it does not crash, the map is displayed, menus and buttons are running but there is no localisation). It needs many trials to stop and restart it and much time before it is available again.

ialbizu

Me too ( Moto G3, android 6.0.1). I was using Oruxmaps since years and now (20 days ago) doing moving map, the track stops. If I stop and restart the track, the position change but the track not run, I have to restart the phone to run correctly.

-----

A mi también me pasa, haciendo un track la flecha no se mueve sobre el mapa (tampoco rota el mapa en la dirección de la marcha). SAi paro el track y lo activo de nuevo, coge la posición correcta pero sigue sin grabar, solo si reinicio el móvil funciona de nuevo. No me ha pasado nunca (mas de un año con ese movil) solo hace 15 días un total de 2 veces. La primera vez me pasó después de 5 horas de ruta, pero ayer me paso a las 2 horas.

orux

Quote from: "ialbizu"Me too ( Moto G3, android 6.0.1). I was using Oruxmaps since years and now (20 days ago) doing moving map, the track stops. If I stop and restart the track, the position change but the track not run, I have to restart the phone to run correctly.

-----

A mi también me pasa, haciendo un track la flecha no se mueve sobre el mapa (tampoco rota el mapa en la dirección de la marcha). SAi paro el track y lo activo de nuevo, coge la posición correcta pero sigue sin grabar, solo si reinicio el móvil funciona de nuevo. No me ha pasado nunca (mas de un año con ese movil) solo hace 15 días un total de 2 veces. La primera vez me pasó después de 5 horas de ruta, pero ayer me paso a las 2 horas.

Hello;

Please, try the last version, 7.0.10 that you can download in oruxmaps.com

orux

mic.martinet@free.fr

I upgraded to 7.0.12 but sometimes same behaviour.

orux

Quote from: "mic.martinet@free.fr"I upgraded to 7.0.12 but sometimes same behaviour.

update to 7.0.17.

disable power saving option for the app.

orux