The first and last point of the route is not appearing

Started by ancoco, May 18, 2017, 04:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ancoco

Hi all,

I will explain what happen when I create a route, but I don't know if it's a bug or if I don't understand something.

I try to create an automatic route with the route search option in oruxmaps and after I want to export the route in GPX.

1- Click on Route button

2- Click on Track/Route tools

3- Click on Search route

4- I select my starting point on the map

5- Click on the green button to add the starting point

6- I select my destination point on the map

7- Click on the green button to add the destination point

8- Click on the blue button to search the shortest route

When the route is found, it appear with multiple color between yellow and red depending on the inclinaison. However, at the starting point there is not the green waypoint and at the end of the route, there is not the red point indicating the end.

Normaly, if I want to save the route in GPX, I need to click on the green waypoint and click on Export, but I don't have, then I can't save the route.

To get the waypoint appearing, I found that if I search for a new route, when I select my starting point of the second route, the waypoint of my first route appears. But when I cancel the second route, all waypoints of the first route disappears again.

Is somebody can tell me if it's normal or if it's a problem?

Thank you in advance.

Ancoco

6745th@web.de

Hi,

that is a bug.

At the point where you see you're route w.o. the green wpt, just zoom in or out. Than the green point appears. At least on my phone.

ancoco

Hi,

Thank you very much for the answer and the tips, yes on my phone also when I zoom out the green wpt appears.

Ancoco

orux

Quote from: "ancoco"Hi,

Thank you very much for the answer and the tips, yes on my phone also when I zoom out the green wpt appears.

Ancoco

Hello;

if you test the last beta version, it should work fine.

When a route has a first point, the app doesn't add the 'first point' wpt, but if you click that point, you should see the 'export' option.

orux