Can't export tracks

Started by trifonapov, May 25, 2024, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trifonapov

After finish the track I want to exported (no matter in which type of file) The app says that download is successful but in the oruxmaps folder there no file.

I'm with Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro with Android 14.

Not sure if the problem started after I changed the phone or after some update ot the app.

Enrico

Hi, I have the same problem.
I cannot save a track after created it using the track planner for later use.
It seems the sistem doesn't save the track.
Bye.
Enrico (I)

Tronpo

Quote from: trifonapov on May 25, 2024, 03:58:23 PMAfter finish the track I want to exported (no matter in which type of file) The app says that download is successful but in the oruxmaps folder there no file.

I'm with Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro with Android 14.

Not sure if the problem started after I changed the phone or after some update ot the app.

Hello, look in settings > app storage > track folder.
Here it will tell you where Oruxmaps saves the exported tracK exported.
It's quite possible that orux isn't using the folder in memory you're looking at.
It is possible that after the upgrade the memory management permissions have changed, check it out.

Tronpo

Quote from: Enrico on May 26, 2024, 02:17:18 PMHi, I have the same problem.
I cannot save a track after created it using the track planner for later use.
It seems the sistem doesn't save the track.
Bye.
Enrico (I)

Hello, after planning the route and giving ok, orux takes it to the map viewer, but does not save it in the database
To save to the data base click on the route or waypoint start, and on the floppy disk icon you have the option to save to the database or export the file (gpx, kml) for future use.

trifonapov

Quote from: Tronpo on May 26, 2024, 10:35:44 PMHello, look in settings > app storage > track folder.
Here it will tell you where Oruxmaps saves the exported tracK exported.
It's quite possible that orux isn't using the folder in memory you're looking at.
It is possible that after the upgrade the memory management permissions have changed, check it out.

Thank you! It was about the permission.