How to load gpx file?!

Started by kendzi, July 26, 2024, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kendzi

Today app were updated and UI changed drastically. I don't see any option how to load GPX file and use it as track. The manual on the page looks outdated as buttons described there no longer exists in the UI. Is still possible to open GPX file inside OruxMaps?

Lenz

Hello kendzi,
the update probably activated  the 'unified interface'.
To go back to the classic UI use the burger menu (the three horizontal lines) top left - gear wheel on top - deactivate unified interface.

But of course you can import gpx-files also with the unified interface. Open the track manager (burger menu top left - clipboard beside 'track/routes' and there you are.

Martin

Tronpo

Quote from: kendzi on July 26, 2024, 10:47:25 PMToday app were updated and UI changed drastically. I don't see any option how to load GPX file and use it as track. The manual on the page looks outdated as buttons described there no longer exists in the UI. Is still possible to open GPX file inside OruxMaps?
Hello, as the colleague says you can change the interface.
For the unified interface, you have the red button at the bottom right, there is access to a drop-down menu.
Where you can access the track and waypoint managers, load a route from files (that's what you're looking for)
And the navigation options.
Best regards

kendzi

QuoteFor the unified interface, you have the red button at the bottom right, there is access to a drop-down menu.

Looks like I spend few hours trying to find big red button in front of my eyes and failed :(

Thanks for information!

Tronpo

This is the floating button.
In the unified interface it is displayed by default is not modifiable.
In the classic interface you can add .