New beta 10.7.x

Started by orux, August 09, 2024, 09:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBERO

Quote from: orux on September 02, 2024, 09:19:16 AMEsta gráfica tapará el mapa, porque el objetivo es visualizar bien los datos del segmento. En pantallas cortas prácticamente la ocupa toda.

Tienes la opción de visualizar el segmento actual en las gráficas debajo/encima del cuadro de mandos, pero en pequeño. Añadiré la opción en esa gráfica para que muestre en detalle cada segmento, como se muestra ahora en ese diálogo.

orux
Muchas gracias Orux

nur

Hi Orux
With the beta-versions 10.6 and older I could select all my created waypoints and save them as a track. Then I could save that track to a file and import this file in another app. Like this I got all the waypoints and the connection between them as a track.
With beta 10.7 I can choose to convert to track. This does only create a track between the waypoints without these waypoints.
Can you please restore this function. It is the most used for me. I use it to improve the OSM.
Thanks
Nur

Tronpo

Quote from: nur on September 05, 2024, 10:10:24 PMHi Orux
With the beta-versions 10.6 and older I could select all my created waypoints and save them as a track. Then I could save that track to a file and import this file in another app. Like this I got all the waypoints and the connection between them as a track.
With beta 10.7 I can choose to convert to track. This does only create a track between the waypoints without these waypoints.
Can you please restore this function. It is the most used for me. I use it to improve the OSM.
Thanks
Nur
Hello It works well for me In the latest beta and GP

Best regards

nur

I made some screenshots to explain the problem.
1st screenshot: I select save to file.
2nd screenshot: I select change to track.
3th screenshot: I saved the track and loaded it to Vespucci. There are only the lines.
4th screenshot: With the older betas I got this result

Tronpo

It's true I just checked with vespucci , it's strange with other apps if the waypoints are shown.

What's more, if you open the gpx with an editor you can see that the waypoints are

nur

In my opinion the waypoints are not getting saved with the track.
When I choose save to track, the filesize is 9kB. When I choose save to gpx the filesize is 39kB. The first saving-option saves only the lines between the waypoints, the second saves only the waypoints.
Besides: in the old version it got saved as waypoints_actual date. In the new version it gets saved only with the actual date.

zrav

It seems that 10.7.x comes with an unannounced increase of the minimum Android API level: https://oruxmaps.org/forum/index.php?topic=44580.0
At least the newest versions of 10.7 come with proper compatibility metadata, so Play Store stopped overwriting my 10.6 install...

Tronpo

Quote from: nur on September 06, 2024, 01:49:11 PMIn my opinion the waypoints are not getting saved with the track.
When I choose save to track, the filesize is 9kB. When I choose save to gpx the filesize is 39kB. The first saving-option saves only the lines between the waypoints, the second saves only the waypoints.
Besides: in the old version it got saved as waypoints_actual date. In the new version it gets saved only with the actual date.

Hello again, you can try doing it as I show you in the video.
In my case the problem was that I had not assigned icon for the waypoints in vespucci ... A foolish thing, human error.
Best regards

PS: you are right when you use the option to save as a track from the waypoint manager, only the track is saved, in this there are no waypoints.

nur

Thank you! Like this it workes with just the same amount of clicks. I will get used to the new routine.

Mandrake70

Hi Orux, good morning, I have been using this wonderful app since it was born with the donate version and for some time also the beta version, this latest version no longer supports Android 6.0? Thanks for the work you do.

IBERO

Buenos días:

Ayer  estuve probando nuevamente la función del segmento del escalador. La ruta que tenía cargada, incluía un trayecto de unos 11 kms que eran ida y vuelta por el mismo recorrido. La ida incluía varios segmentos de escalador., que me los iba cantando y mostrando Oruxmaps.  Cuando estaba haciendo la vuelta, que era el mismo recorrido pero en sentido contrario, es decir los segmentos de antes eran ahora en descenso, me iba cantando y mostrando nuevamente los segmentos del escalador de la Ida, en las mismas distancias de estos últimos. Parece que no reconoce el sentido en que se recorre el segmento.

Gracias,