Android Auto Integration

Started by baggar11, December 18, 2017, 08:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baggar11

Even if we had to sideload Oruxmaps, I would love Android Auto integration. I frequently drive into the mountains and utilize Oruxmaps instead of Google Maps. Thanks for listening!

baggar11

Oruxmaps Donate

PedroNGV

Hi,

I think this would be really great, to have offline maps and topographic maps on Android Auto.

Any plan to integrate Orux on Android Auto, or workaround to make ir work there?

Thank you very much!

xavii24

Hi, as an 4x4 user, it would be great to use the application directly on the vehicle's screen. We await your response, thanks for your work, developers.

Thado

It would be great to have Android Auto integration. I would be willing to pay a lot for that. I have a Ford 350 4x4 with Sync 3 3,4 going offroad alot. Google Maps are nogood.

mmorell

Hi. It seems that google now is open for 3rd party maps software for android auto.
I've checked the alternatives and I would prefeer to have my beloved Oruxmaps in the car screen.
I already use it, but I got problems with phone supports, extra cables and the movements associated to off road driving.

thanks

Tiglath

Hay alguna novedad al respecto? ya se puede integrar con android auto?

jim301

Me too! I would like to be able view OruxMaps on my vehicle's screen.
Jim

chilobo

Caneluso

Me sumo a este deseo. En carreteras no principales o en caminos no hay nada que pueda superar navegar con topográficos.