keine Trackaufzeichnung auf Samsung A5 unter Android 7.0

Started by groschi2, April 02, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groschi2

Ich nutze seit Jahren Oruxmaps zum Wandern. Habe auch schon erfolgreich SD-Karten auf neue Handys umgezogen.

Jetzt nutze ich seit kurzem ein A5 mit Android 7.0.

Ich gebe zu dass die Installation nicht gut war. Das Samsung-Konto hat mir Oruxmaps nicht installiert. Ich habe dann nach einer APK gesehen. Habe 7.0.2 gefunden und installiert. Dann habe ich gedacht, dass das Programm die 3 Euro wert ist und habe deinstalliert und über Playstore installiert. Dort hieß es aber dann OruxmapsDonate. Dann war ich auf der Webseite und habe gemerkt, dass es dort neuere Versionen gibt. Habe dann 7.10 installiert.

Jetzt bin ich seit heute auf Mallorca und will wandern. Leider habe ich hier erst gemerkt, dass die Trackaufzeichnung nicht funktioniert. Sobald ich auf Aufnahme gehe und einmal das Display dunkel mache und wieder aktiviere ist mein Standortpfeil weg. Aufzeichnen tut er auch nicht, wenn ich Display anlasse.

Nach googlen habe ich die Energieoptionen korrigiert. Ändert aber alles nichts. Hatte gedacht, dass es evtl. an Schreibrechten liegt. Habe alte Datenbanken im Tracklog-Ordner gelöscht. Er legt da aber schon was Neues an.

Bin total verzweifelt. Hat jemand eine Ahnung woran das liegt?

orux

Quote from: groschi2 post_id=13155 time=1522683152 user_id=5467
Ich nutze seit Jahren Oruxmaps zum Wandern. Habe auch schon erfolgreich SD-Karten auf neue Handys umgezogen.

Jetzt nutze ich seit kurzem ein A5 mit Android 7.0.

Ich gebe zu dass die Installation nicht gut war. Das Samsung-Konto hat mir Oruxmaps nicht installiert. Ich habe dann nach einer APK gesehen. Habe 7.0.2 gefunden und installiert. Dann habe ich gedacht, dass das Programm die 3 Euro wert ist und habe deinstalliert und über Playstore installiert. Dort hieß es aber dann OruxmapsDonate. Dann war ich auf der Webseite und habe gemerkt, dass es dort neuere Versionen gibt. Habe dann 7.10 installiert.

Jetzt bin ich seit heute auf Mallorca und will wandern. Leider habe ich hier erst gemerkt, dass die Trackaufzeichnung nicht funktioniert. Sobald ich auf Aufnahme gehe und einmal das Display dunkel mache und wieder aktiviere ist mein Standortpfeil weg. Aufzeichnen tut er auch nicht, wenn ich Display anlasse.

Nach googlen habe ich die Energieoptionen korrigiert. Ändert aber alles nichts. Hatte gedacht, dass es evtl. an Schreibrechten liegt. Habe alte Datenbanken im Tracklog-Ordner gelöscht. Er legt da aber schon was Neues an.

Bin total verzweifelt. Hat jemand eine Ahnung woran das liegt?

Hello;

The last version (both donate and free) 7.2.11 should solve your problems if you configure power saving correctly on your device.

Do not use any power saving mode when you record a track and follow these steps:

https://github.com/dirkam/backgroundable-android">https://github.com/dirkam/backgroundable-android

orux

groschi2

Thank you for your fast answer.

The apk I allready updated to 7.2.11

I also changed the energy settings in Samsung Options.

But it's allways the same.

If I start recording and close the screen. After opening new there is no arrow and no recording no red line.

http://up.picr.de/32288222eu.jpg">

http://up.picr.de/32288285du.jpg">

orux

Quote from: groschi2 post_id=13157 time=1522691231 user_id=5467
Thank you for your fast answer.

The apk I allready updated to 7.2.11

I also changed the energy settings in Samsung Options.

But it's allways the same.

If I start recording and close the screen. After opening new there is no arrow and no recording no red line.

If I understand well:

1.-you start recording a track (you click the start record button). are you sure the app is recording (receiving gps data)? --> you see the gps position icon in the map.

2.-you turn off the display.

3.-after a while, you turn on the display, there is no track recorded. But, the app is still recording?

orux

groschi2

I'm not sure wether the app is recording.

If I keep the display alive I mean that my location doesn't change.

In the status from Android there is a message that Oruxmaps is recording.

Also if I want close oruxmaps a message appears that oruxmaps is still recording and I first have to stop the record before closing oruxmaps.

But if I stop recording, the normal message for the name doesn''t come.

orux

Quote from: groschi2 post_id=13159 time=1522692808 user_id=5467
I'm not sure wether the app is recording.

If I keep the display alive I mean that my location doesn't change.

In the status from Android there is a message that Oruxmaps is recording.

Also if I want close oruxmaps a message appears that oruxmaps is still recording and I first have to stop the record before closing oruxmaps.

But if I stop recording, the normal message for the name doesn''t come.

I need you to check that the app is receiving GPS position events before you turn off the screen. It should take only a few seconds if you are in a good coverage position (outdoors).

After fisrt location, you should see the arrow icon drawing your path. Is that right? Then if you turn off the display, when you turn on the screen again, the app should receive new GPS positions if the app is still recording the track.

orux

groschi2

two things ar strange:

perhaps there is a mistake from installing using the SD-Card from the old mobile phone and from deleting the first apk und change to donate version.

But I don't know.

On the mobile phon from my wife I also installed Oruxmaps.

If I start recording and stopp a few seconds later without changing my place, the message appears that I can save the track.

In my phone this message doesn't come.

If I start recording and turn off the display. After turning on again first there is no arrow. After zooming the map in most cases I get the arrow again.

I think the main problem is the missing message after stopping recording.

orux

Quote from: groschi2 post_id=13161 time=1522694220 user_id=5467
two things ar strange:

perhaps there is a mistake from installing using the SD-Card from the old mobile phone and from deleting the first apk und change to donate version.

But I don't know.

On the mobile phon from my wife I also installed Oruxmaps.

If I start recording and stopp a few seconds later without changing my place, the message appears that I can save the track.

In my phone this message doesn't come.

If I start recording and turn off the display. After turning on again first there is no arrow. After zooming the map in most cases I get the arrow again.

I think the main problem is the missing message after stopping recording.

You don't see the message because you have recorded a track with zero points. Because of that, I need you to check if the app receives position locations and draws your path with the screen on. Then we can check if the app saves the track correctly to the database.

orux

groschi2

I was outside now. I walked 100m. the app doesn't receive any GPS information. I kept the display on and the position doesn't change the whole way.

The mistake is receiving the gps signal.

orux

Quote from: groschi2 post_id=13163 time=1522695827 user_id=5467
I was outside now. I walked 100m. the app doesn't receive any GPS information. I kept the display on and the position doesn't change the whole way.

The mistake is receiving the gps signal.

Do you see the GPS icon on android status bar?

Your settings in oruxmaps--configuration--sensors--gps-->minimum time and minimum distance?

have you tested another app that uses GPS, like google maps?

orux

groschi2

You was right. It's working now but I doesn't know exactly why.

This afternoon I allready recognized that the gps sognal was bad. Often 10 - 20 m away from the correct position.

As you wrote I tested it with googlemaps and locous (I installed locus this afternoon to test it if oruxmaps doesn't work).

And in all apps the signal was at a bad position and doesn't change. I doesn't know the handling from locus and so I opend a window seeing the actually satelites. No satelites.

Then I started the Tool "GPS Status" also no satelites. I wondered wether the GPS in the phone is defect, but after a few minutes I received a signal and I have had satelites. I looked at oruxmaps which was in the background and it's also working. I closed all applications and started oruxmaps again. It's still working.

The mistake was, that all these apps couldn't start the real GPS sensor and used only with mobile network.

I hope that that was the mistake only for the first time using GPS sensor.

I hope it will work tomorrow.

Thank you for your really good and enduring help!

orux

Quote from: groschi2 post_id=13165 time=1522697775 user_id=5467
You was right. It's working now but I doesn't know exactly why.

This afternoon I allready recognized that the gps sognal was bad. Often 10 - 20 m away from the correct position.

As you wrote I tested it with googlemaps and locous (I installed locus this afternoon to test it if oruxmaps doesn't work).

And in all apps the signal was at a bad position and doesn't change. I doesn't know the handling from locus and so I opend a window seeing the actually satelites. No satelites.

Then I started the Tool "GPS Status" also no satelites. I wondered wether the GPS in the phone is defect, but after a few minutes I received a signal and I have had satelites. I looked at oruxmaps which was in the background and it's also working. I closed all applications and started oruxmaps again. It's still working.

The mistake was, that all these apps couldn't start the real GPS sensor and used only with mobile network.

I hope that that was the mistake only for the first time using GPS sensor.

I hope it will work tomorrow.

Thank you for your really good and enduring help!

Thanks,

orux