Button for new segment/lap

Started by fabrylama, November 10, 2013, 11:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabrylama

Hi Orux,

I would like a button to start a new segment (lap), the current procedure (stop recording, start recording, new segment), while being useful to pause the recording, is difficult to use when moving.

For bike use a lap/segment button is really important and useful, for example you could hit the "segment" button at the beginning of an uphill or at the beginning of a lap in a circuit to see the time and the avg speed in the segment.

Fabrizio

orux

Quote from: "fabrylama"Hi Orux,

I would like a button to start a new segment (lap), the current procedure (stop recording, start recording, new segment), while being useful to pause the recording, is difficult to use when moving.

For bike use a lap/segment button is really important and useful, for example you could hit the "segment" button at the beginning of an uphill or at the beginning of a lap in a circuit to see the time and the avg speed in the segment.

Fabrizio

Hi,

thanks,

fabrylama

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "fabrylama"Hi Orux,

Fabrizio

Hi,

thanks,

Hi, any news on this?

Thanks

fabrylama

:mrgreen:

orux

Quote from: "fabrylama":mrgreen:

In next version,

orux

fabrylama

In next version,

orux

many, many thanks!! :D

fabrylama

In next version,

orux

Hi Orux, I'm using the beta and the "new segment" button is perfect and very useful... but I'm here with another request :mrgreen: : could you add the new segment button also in the TC-1 view? I would love it to be next to the start/stop recording button.

Thank you again.

Fabrizio

fabrylama

Quote from: "fabrylama"
In next version,

orux

Hi Orux, I'm using the beta and the "new segment" button is perfect and very useful... but I'm here with another request :mrgreen: : could you add the new segment button also in the TC-1 view? I would love it to be next to the start/stop recording button.

Thank you again.

Fabrizio

up  :mrgreen:

fabrylama

Quote from: "fabrylama"

Thank you again.

Fabrizio

Up :D

fukigaeshi

good idea!

ofirgodoy

Excellent.

I came across this problem and came here to suggest this.  

Good News.

For runners would be interesting also a button in TC-1 views.

Tks a lot