track inclination colors incorrect after reversing a track

Started by longwaydown, April 26, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longwaydown

When I load a track to be displayed on the map the inclination of the track segments is diplayed with colors from blue (decending) over green (no inclination) to red (ascending). When I reverse the track direction, the colors are do not meet the right segments. it seems as the colors are corresponding to the segment before or after. I'm using Version 7.2.9.

orux

Quote from: longwaydown post_id=13369 time=1524725148 user_id=7523
When I load a track to be displayed on the map the inclination of the track segments is diplayed with colors from blue (decending) over green (no inclination) to red (ascending). When I reverse the track direction, the colors are do not meet the right segments. it seems as the colors are corresponding to the segment before or after. I'm using Version 7.2.9.

Please, update to the last version, it should work fine.

orux

Siggimause

Yes, I can confirm that. And, there is another error in it, as described below. When following a route from A to B, I get directional instructions in two ways, visually on the display and as a voice message, e.g. turn right, turn left etc. If I want to go back from B to A and reverse the route, then the directional instructions are wrong. The old instructions from A to B remain and are not reversed to satisfy the reversed route, e.g. it says "turn right", but I must "turn left" to folow the route. I am using Oruxmaps 7.5.xx GP.

orux

Quote from: Siggimause post_id=39007 time=1565599010 user_id=6615
Yes, I can confirm that. And, there is another error in it, as described below. When following a route from A to B, I get directional instructions in two ways, visually on the display and as a voice message, e.g. turn right, turn left etc. If I want to go back from B to A and reverse the route, then the directional instructions are wrong. The old instructions from A to B remain and are not reversed to satisfy the reversed route, e.g. it says "turn right", but I must "turn left" to folow the route. I am using Oruxmaps 7.5.xx GP.

It must change the inclination. Send me a gpx to check.

Wpts are not changed, because the app does not know what crossings are like, it is not like an on-road navigator, which has information on how and how many exits there are at each crossing. It is the user's responsibility to modify them.

In the next version the app will make an attempt, but still it may be wrong in the indication.

orux