Track and waypoint lost when connect to computer

Started by gangdese, October 03, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gangdese

I use donate version. I find when I connect the pad with Oruxmaps to the computer. The tracks, waypoints and even the maps would disappear. I meet this problem many times with the donate version now and free version previously.

orux

Quote from: gangdese post_id=14349 time=1538540215 user_id=8032
I use donate version. I find when I connect the pad with Oruxmaps to the computer. The tracks, waypoints and even the maps would disappear. I meet this problem many times with the donate version now and free version previously.

Hello!

I don't know how you connect the device to the computer, but if you can not see the tracks in the app when connected to the PC is because Android hides the folders to the app.

I always work with my phones/tablets connected to the PC, and the app can access the files/tracks with no problems.

When you connect the device to the PC, if you go to app settings--tracks--tracks directory, can you see the folders/files?

orux

gangdese

Hi Orux,

Thank you so much for the reply.

When I connect my pad to the computer, I can not find any record in the pad, such as track and waypoint. I will try to change the default file for that.

Best,

Weiqiang