Deleted waypoints stay on map until clearing RAM

Started by massimo, November 22, 2013, 01:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massimo

I've started using OruxMaps v5.5.14 on Android 4.0.4 and liking it very much so far, though there seems to be a bug in the waypoint deletion ;)

To replicate the issue:

1. Create some regular waypoints or photo waypoints.

2. Go to "Manage" and delete waypoints either by using the trashcan or "Delete from database". The selected waypoints disappear from the list.

3. Return to map view and the waypoints are still on the map (and can even be moved around), although the list of waypoints is empty.

4. Quit OruxMaps and enter the app again: the waypoints are still on the map.

5. Quit OruxMaps and clear the RAM. Enter the app and the waypoints are now gone from the map view.

regards,

Massimo

orux

Quote from: "massimo"I've started using OruxMaps v5.5.14 on Android 4.0.4 and liking it very much so far, though there seems to be a bug in the waypoint deletion ;)

To replicate the issue:

1. Create some regular waypoints or photo waypoints.

2. Go to "Manage" and delete waypoints either by using the trashcan or "Delete from database". The selected waypoints disappear from the list.

3. Return to map view and the waypoints are still on the map (and can even be moved around), although the list of waypoints is empty.

4. Quit OruxMaps and enter the app again: the waypoints are still on the map.

5. Quit OruxMaps and clear the RAM. Enter the app and the waypoints are now gone from the map view.

regards,

Massimo

Thanks, Massimo,

you are right,

I will try to solve for next versions,

orux