wpt to add a route

Started by virgil77, November 26, 2013, 05:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virgil77

hi everybody and congratulations for this incredible app!

I have a donate app and i would like to know how add a new wpt in an old route.how do you save them togheter??

other question

would do you show me how do i create the costumwpt?i i read the instruction but i don 't understand how to put the instruction to hear the italian language.

tank iu! :)

virgil77

Someone can help me???

orux

Quote from: "virgil77"hi everybody and congratulations for this incredible app!

I have a donate app and i would like to know how add a new wpt in an old route.how do you save them togheter??

other question

would do you show me how do i create the costumwpt?i i read the instruction but i don 't understand how to put the instruction to hear the italian language.

tank iu! :)

upss, sorry,

two ways:

1.-go to the track list, select the track you want to edit (add new wpts), then select 'Countinue the track'. Then you have the track in the map viewer; if you create a new wpt, the wpt is added to the old track.

2.-if you have te wpts in the wpts list, then you can use 'mass waypoint modification' option to attach the old wpts to more than one track. Go to the wpt list, select (checkbox) the wpts you want to attach to another track, then menu, then 'massive mod', then select the wpts properties (track owner) you want to change.

About custom wpt types; edit the txt file you can find in the folder oruxmaps/customwpts/customwpts.txt

If you want to add a new type 'turn_left' with the voie msg ?Turn left here' then add to the end of file the line:

turn_left|Turn left here

orux

virgil77

:D tank iu!