How to import a GPX-route from the download folder into Orux ?

Started by hans1, September 06, 2024, 06:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hans1

I now have the newest version 10.7.... of Oruxmaps. And I have looked around a lot of time, but now I do not find, how to import a GPS-route into my map?

In older times, this was found in the top menu under Routing-Tools/load KML-GPX-Route.
Where can I find it in the new version?

Please give some detail, where to start and how to continue. I have the GPX-data in my Downloads folder. How to import this fps-file?

Best regards
Hans

Tronpo

Quote from: hans1 on September 06, 2024, 06:31:19 PMI now have the newest version 10.7.... of Oruxmaps. And I have looked around a lot of time, but now I do not find, how to import a GPS-route into my map?

In older times, this was found in the top menu under Routing-Tools/load KML-GPX-Route.
Where can I find it in the new version?

Please give some detail, where to start and how to continue. I have the GPX-data in my Downloads folder. How to import this fps-file?

Best regards
Hans
Hello everything remains the same, maybe as the colleague comments you have changed the interface simply.
Anyway you can directly import a gpx from the file manager, click on the gpx > open with > oruxmaps.
This also applies to messaging apps.
Then click on the route to save to the OruxMaps database