Position in graphic

Started by kolesar, June 09, 2014, 01:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolesar

hi Orux,

it would be useful to know/see actual altitude position on graph comparable to the route when following mode is in use (in statistics/see graphics, or maybe as separate function).  For example - when you are cycling uphill somehowe you cannot estimate how far is the peak. what do you think?

regards,

Ivo

ps/I noticed too late that someone already requested similar feature (HansCastorp on April 07, 2014)

kolesar

orux, hi again,

i don't want to be annoying, because you probably have enough work to do with your brilliant app, but as i can see on the forum, there are some similar requests as mine without an answer and i would appreciate just a short information if you found those requests interesting for possible implementation in app.

thaks for your answer,

ivo

orux

Quote from: "kolesar"orux, hi again,

i don't want to be annoying, because you probably have enough work to do with your brilliant app, but as i can see on the forum, there are some similar requests as mine without an answer and i would appreciate just a short information if you found those requests interesting for possible implementation in app.

thaks for your answer,

ivo

Hi,

you can see your position as a green dot, in the graphics if:

1.-following a rute

2.-checked 'route'

3.-and checked only 'altitude' graph.

orux

kolesar

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "kolesar"orux, hi again,

thaks for your answer,

ivo

Hi,

you can see your position as a green dot, in the graphics if:

1.-following a rute

2.-checked 'route'

3.-and checked only 'altitude' graph.

orux

hi orux,

thanx for your answer

regards,

i