Calibration problem with Swiss CH1903 rmap file

Started by gilfle, July 13, 2014, 09:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilfle

Hi

I use for a long time some swiss "rmap" files working well with old version of oruxmaps like 5.5.2 or Twonav .. But with the recent versions, I have a datum problem (the map is shifted (# 200 m north).

When I start, Orux asked me the datum for CH1903 and I answer CH1903-Swiss and save; but it doesn't work.

I have downgraded the donate version to 5.5.2 and it works but with the last free version, it doesn't work and I use the same map. (to check the calibration, I use a gpx file 100% safe with a track to a caban).

I tried "reinitialisation datum personnel" but nothing happen?

Thanks for your great job.

orux

Quote from: "gilfle"Hi

I use for a long time some swiss "rmap" files working well with old version of oruxmaps like 5.5.2 or Twonav .. But with the recent versions, I have a datum problem (the map is shifted (# 200 m north).

When I start, Orux asked me the datum for CH1903 and I answer CH1903-Swiss and save; but it doesn't work.

I have downgraded the donate version to 5.5.2 and it works but with the last free version, it doesn't work and I use the same map. (to check the calibration, I use a gpx file 100% safe with a track to a caban).

I tried "reinitialisation datum personnel" but nothing happen?

Thanks for your great job.

Hi,  may be you can share a map with me, to check where is the problem--> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux