How to change waypoints font size ?

Started by Tichodrome, January 31, 2015, 11:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tichodrome

Hello

I've ben using Orux for some time now and I'm trying some more advanced features while preparing a ski trip in Lapland.

I have a few waypoints from a GPX file. They appear OK on my map but the name font size is very small and I've not found anywhere in the settings where to change the waypoints font size ?

Is there a way to change that ?

Thanks

orux

Quote from: "Tichodrome"Hello

I've ben using Orux for some time now and I'm trying some more advanced features while preparing a ski trip in Lapland.

I have a few waypoints from a GPX file. They appear OK on my map but the name font size is very small and I've not found anywhere in the settings where to change the waypoints font size ?

Thanks

Hi,

settings--user interface--tracks--letter size.

orux

Tichodrome

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "Tichodrome"Hello

Thanks

Hi,

settings--user interface--tracks--letter size.

orux

It works. I didn't had the idea to look in the tracks menu for something concerning waypoints

Thanks