The date error of each point of gpx track

Started by jiva, March 06, 2016, 07:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiva

I happen to me a strange thing: use the Galaxy Tablet P1000 with OruxMaps.

It has always worked well. from year... but

Last month it happens that the gpx track has a date of each point of the track moved one day ahead of the date of the Tablet, and I do not know how to fix it.

On the title of track the date is Ok, but in the track the point is one day forward!

I tried to reset the tablet from zero, re-download OruxMaps, change OruxMaps version, there is nothing to do. Help!  :?:

orux

Quote from: "jiva"I happen to me a strange thing: use the Galaxy Tablet P1000 with OruxMaps.

It has always worked well. from year... but

Last month it happens that the gpx track has a date of each point of the track moved one day ahead of the date of the Tablet, and I do not know how to fix it.

On the title of track the date is Ok, but in the track the point is one day forward!

I tried to reset the tablet from zero, re-download OruxMaps, change OruxMaps version, there is nothing to do. Help!  :?:

Hello,

check that the date/time of the tablet is correct, including thetime zone (automatic from net, for example).

orux

jiva

Thank you for reply...

I make exact hours, (also automatic)

I am in Italy and I make utc +1 during solar hours period,

I make exact day

but each point is 1 day over,

example: (if I make trek on 10 feb, each point sign 11 feb)

mystery!

jiva

I have found that this error to score the points of gpx a day ahead, also happens with other outdoor applications, so in conclusion is my Galaxy P1000 Tablet that make this mistake, that despite the right date, makes this error.  :roll: