Create map: cannot select the two points to define the rectangle

Started by gt13013, August 21, 2021, 05:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt13013

Hello
I am using OruxMaps v.8.5.0 GP, on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, Android 8.0.0.
When I try to click on the online map in order to select the 2 points that define the map area, nothing happens. I tap on the screen and no marker appears on the map.
I have an older version OruxMaps v.7.0.2 on the same phone and I do not have this problem.
Any idea to solve the problem ?
Thanks

Tronpo

Quote from: gt13013 on August 21, 2021, 05:00:25 PM
Hello
When I try to click on the online map in order to select the 2 points that define the map area, nothing happens. I tap on the screen and no marker appears on the map.
I have an older version OruxMaps v.7.0.2 on the same phone and I do not have this problem.
Thanks

Imagino que lo has intentado más de una vez,habeces pasa, yo acabo de comprobar y me funciona correctamente

orux

Quote from: gt13013 on August 21, 2021, 05:00:25 PM
Hello
Thanks
It should work, I have no more bug reports.
Kill the app, then start it again,

orux

gt13013

Sorry for the long delay. I was not notified of your replies. Probably they went to the spam...

Nevertheless, since my last post, I have upgraded (probably twice), and I am now with version 8.5.2 GP, and I always have the same problem (not being able to select the 2 points to define the map).

But on the same phone I also have the version 7.0.2 and it works. See attached image.

Since you confirmed that I am probably the only one to get this problem, it is probably related with my phone configuration. I can live with it (and using 2 versions of Oruxmaps on this phone).

Thanks

orux

Quote from: gt13013 on October 03, 2021, 03:46:25 PM
Sorry for the long delay. I was not notified of your replies. Probably they went to the spam...

Nevertheless, since my last post, I have upgraded (probably twice), and I am now with version 8.5.2 GP, and I always have the same problem (not being able to select the 2 points to define the map).

But on the same phone I also have the version 7.0.2 and it works. See attached image.

Since you confirmed that I am probably the only one to get this problem, it is probably related with my phone configuration. I can live with it (and using 2 versions of Oruxmaps on this phone).

Thanks
Hello!

I can see (app status bar, the lock icon) that you have blocked some gestures, that includes the tap gesture.

Top button bar, last button-->lock/unlock screen

orux

gt13013

Hello,

The notification went again in the Gmail spam box. I don't understand why Gmail do not like your messages...

Anyway, you solved the problem. It was due to the activation of the lock screen.

Thanks a lot!