Track Recording: wrong time, wrong statistics

Started by trkpt, September 09, 2021, 06:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trkpt

Hello,

I am recording my bike tours with Oruxmaps. Since 3 days, the recorded data has wrong starting time and therefore all the statistics are wrong.

Oruxmaps v.8.5.1 GP, Google Pixel, LineageOS 17.1/Android 10, PlayServices 21.30.15 (24. August 2021)

In the attached Screenshots you can see a starting time "14:03", but I started at 14:48h (filename has correct timestamp), so real duration is about 50 minutes. Timesetting on the device has daily updates by NTPsync (pool.ntp.org).

Any ideas?

Cheers!

orux

Quote from: trkpt on September 09, 2021, 06:27:59 PM
Hello,

I am recording my bike tours with Oruxmaps. Since 3 days, the recorded data has wrong starting time and therefore all the statistics are wrong.

Oruxmaps v.8.5.1 GP, Google Pixel, LineageOS 17.1/Android 10, PlayServices 21.30.15 (24. August 2021)

In the attached Screenshots you can see a starting time "14:03", but I started at 14:48h (filename has correct timestamp), so real duration is about 50 minutes. Timesetting on the device has daily updates by NTPsync (pool.ntp.org).

Any ideas?

Cheers!

If you can send me a gpx, I can check the problem, really strange, that starting time is from the first GPS location fix. The name of the Track uses the phone time, not the GPS timestamps.
Do you have enabled 'fused location provider' in GPS settings?

orux

trkpt

Quote from: orux on September 09, 2021, 08:53:24 PM
If you can send me a gpx, I can check the problem, really strange, that starting time is from the first GPS location fix. The name of the Track uses the phone time, not the GPS timestamps.
Do you have enabled 'fused location provider' in GPS settings?

orux
I have sent you the gpx-file via E-Mail. Fused location provider was activated. Replacing the GPS-time with local time of the device did not have any effect.

Thank you very much!

trkpt

Problem solved!

After disabling 'fused location provider' track recording works perfectly again.

Thank you very much for your support!  :)