New beta version 8.5.x [CLOSED]

Started by orux, October 21, 2021, 01:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orux

Quote from: Lenz on December 30, 2021, 03:08:01 PM
Hello Orux,
I recognized some problems with beta 10:

- max/min icons for altitude are not displayed neither for a route created with brouter nor one created by hand, although the fuction is activated in tracks/routes settings (I don't know if max/min speed icons are shown as i didn't record a track)

- The screenshots for the surface and road type look great, also the possibility to display the surface type of a route on the map ... but it doesn't work for me. In the route statistics nothing concerning surface or type is shown and on the map the route is displayed in blue independent of the surface. Is there anything I have to activate in Oruxmaps or the Brouter app? I couldn't find anything.

Regards

Hello!
Install the last brouter apk from here: http://brouter.de/brouter_bin/ it seems that the google play version is not the last one.
About the max/min icons, they arte removed from the broute route because now the route created contains a lot of segments, and each segment has max/min icons. I will check the problem with routes created by hand.

orux

Lenz

Hello Orux,
i tried both the PlayStore version and the version from brouter.de with the latest rd5-files on MIUI 11/Android 7 and MIUI 12/Android 10. No surface or road type on both phones.
You wrote "routes searched with brouter, added the option to include data of road type, surface, etc." Did I miss any option to check in the settings?

The routes brouter creates via 'search route' consist of only one segment - on both phones with both brouter versions?!?

Lenz

YvanCB

Quote from: YvanCB on December 18, 2021, 06:59:43 PM
Hello,
When I import  a GPX file into the database the new entry have a strange name. For example "Track_1639850099214".
Before, the new entry had the same name that the  file name:
File name = "2021-12-18 135043.gpx" gave an entry called "2021-12-18 135043".
Is it possible to have this function again?
Regards.

Hello everybody,
Can you tell me if you've got the same problem with files importation?
I have installed the beta11 and I have still the same issue.

@Orux:
Do you think you'll find a solution for this problem?

Regards.

Lenz

Hello Orux,
with beta 11 the road types and surfaces work perfectly, also the max/min height icons in manually created routes - thank you very much!

Quote from: orux on December 30, 2021, 05:35:36 PM
About the max/min icons, they arte removed from the broute route because now the route created contains a lot of segments, and each segment has max/min icons.
How about showing the max/min symbols for the whole route and not for each segment - I think this is a valuable information.

Regards

buizerd

where can i find the latest (11) apk to download

buizerd

Oruxmaps8.5.5beta11:
1-Start oruxmaps-beta by selecting an .gpx file gives an error (error loading route)
2-I can't disable the slope-coloring of the route.

YvanCB

Quote from: buizerd on January 02, 2022, 04:19:25 PM
Oruxmaps8.5.5beta11:
1-Start oruxmaps-beta by selecting an .gpx file gives an error (error loading route)
2-I can't disable the slope-coloring of the route.

Hello,
I have the same error with slope coloring.
In fact I can disable the option in settings (Global settings/User interface/Track, route..../ Colored path with slope). But the path is still colored.
Regards.

ivarmu

I've updated to the las beta and it seems to work. I've still didn't connected the sensors but have good impressions.

Updating in the weekend.

Quote from: orux on November 16, 2021, 07:02:11 AM
Hello!
could you try with last beta version,

orux

YvanCB

Hello,
When I import  a GPX file into the database the new entry have a strange name. For example "Track_1639850099214".
Before, the new entry had the same name that the  file name:
File name = "2021-12-18 135043.gpx" gave an entry called "2021-12-18 135043".
Is it possible to have this function again?
Regards.

Hello,

I finally realised that this big number after "track" is the number milliseconds after 1st of January of 1970.

@orux:
Do you think that there a chance to have a track name with the same name than the file?

Regards.

abdullahosm

Thank you very much the no-go points feature worked great, and

the graphhopper works great again, and currently there is a simple problem that occurs when you change the interface of the program to Arabic and then try to download the DEM files, and this problem I think is due to the Arabic-Indian numbers(٠,١,٢,٣,٤,٥,٦,٧,٨,٩), and the problem disappears if the language of the program interface is changed to English and the DEM files are downloaded correctly:

This problem was present in the JOSM editor The solution they did might be helpful here:
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/20785

Thank you very much for your efforts provided in this application, which is worth supporting and donating for the continued development of this wonderful program. best regards.
Abdullah

orux

Quote from: abdullahosm on January 04, 2022, 09:13:36 AM
Thank you very much the no-go points feature worked great, and currently there is a simple problem that occurs when you change the interface of the program to Arabic and then try to download the DEM files, and this problem I think is due to the Arabic-Indian numbers(٠,١,٢,٣,٤,٥,٦,٧,٨,٩), and the problem disappears if the language of the program interface is changed to English and the DEM files are downloaded correctly:

This problem was present in the JOSM editor The solution they did might be helpful here:
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/20785

Thank you very much for your efforts provided in this application, which is worth supporting and donating for the continued development of this wonderful program. best regards.
Abdullah
Hello and thanks!
Updated beta version.
I hope it should solve last bugs!

orux

abdullahosm

Quote from: orux on January 06, 2022, 09:03:55 AM
Hello and thanks!
Updated beta version.
I hope it should solve last bugs!

orux

Yes, the problem is solved, thank you very much

franck.etienne

Hi Orux,

Thank's for your work on oruxmaps.

I have a suggest and an issue around no-go :

Is it possible to draw a circle to show the no-go zone ?

When a no-go is set, it is possible to set weird path like show in attached image.

Thank's, Franck.

Lenz

Hello Orux,
I found an issue with the new road types/surfaces feature:
When you create a route with Brouter and extend it by hand, OruxMaps crashes when you click on the track and open the statistics.

And one question:
When I use the Brouter profile 'shortest.brf' (which is the standard profile for foot shortest/fastest) I get information about the track type but not about the surface - it's all unclassified, although the surface information exists in the OSM database and is shown with other profiles. Is this an Oruxmaps issue or does this behavior depend on the profile?

Regards