Request - keeping Strave route name when I import a track from it.

Started by G_flow, July 03, 2022, 01:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_flow

Hello! When I go to my saved routes of Strava on Orux, I get the option to save it into Orux date base, but the original Strava name of the route changes. I think it is better if the track will be saved under the same name as Strave name. What do you think?

Tronpo

Quote from: G_flow on July 03, 2022, 01:52:51 AM
Hello! When I go to my saved routes of Strava on Orux, I get the option to save it into Orux date base, but the original Strava name of the route changes. I think it is better if the track will be saved under the same name as Strave name. What do you think?

Hola!! Es una función que uso mucho desde hace tiempo y al importar a orux,me respeta el nombre.
Tanto en las rutas creadas con el planificador de Strava,como en las rutas grabadas y guardadas.
Tanto en GP como en Beta.
Adjunto capturas.
Te refieres a esto verdad?

𝖙𝖗𝖔𝕹𝖕𝖔

G_flow

Well, now I see it keeps the track name when it's an ENGLISH name. But if the original name is in Hebrew (I'm from Israel), it doesn't keep the name and presents date and time of the upload, as the name. Please see the screenshots. Thanks!

Tronpo

Quote from: G_flow on July 04, 2022, 11:33:37 AM
Well, now I see it keeps the track name when it's an ENGLISH name. But if the original name is in Hebrew (I'm from Israel), it doesn't keep the name and presents date and time of the upload, as the name. Please see the screenshots. Thanks!

Interesante,donde editas el nombre de la pista? En Oruxmaps antes de subir a Strava,en Strava directamente?.
Si exportas la pista de Strava a gpx,puedes comprobar en el código del archivo que nombre tiene,este es el que llegaría a Oruxmaps al ser importado a la base de datos,(creo).

𝖙𝖗𝖔𝕹𝖕𝖔

G_flow

First I save in Strava (Using Strava app) and then Import it to Orux.