Share routes

Started by fblc, November 12, 2022, 08:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fblc

Hi,

When I want to share waypoints, once the gpx file is created, an automatic messsage appears to request if I want share the files. That's a wonderful feature beacuse it allows to send it to others apps (garmin explorer for instance).

Could you please add the same feature for the routes ? Currently once the gpx file is generated, there is no automatic message to share it. It would be great to have the same process as it is for the waypoints.

Best regards

Tronpo

Quote from: fblc on November 12, 2022, 08:07:51 AM
Hi,

When I want to share waypoints, once the gpx file is created, an automatic messsage appears to request if I want share the files. That's a wonderful feature beacuse it allows to send it to others apps (garmin explorer for instance).

Could you please add the same feature for the routes ? Currently once the gpx file is generated, there is no automatic message to share it. It would be great to have the same process as it is for the waypoints.

Best regards

You have the option to share the routes.In the track manager, track properties, share track.In this way it is the same as with the Waypoints.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾