Bike power

Started by ventoux, November 14, 2022, 01:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ventoux

Hello,
I configured Oruxmaps to record the Ant+ sensors of my bike : power, cadence and speed.
It works well and I can find the value of these data in the track exported in .tcx.
<Cadence>50</Cadence>
<Extensions><ns3:TPX>
<ns3:Watts>27.26</ns3:Watts>
<ns3:Speed>6.31</ns3:Speed>
</ns3:TPX></Extensions>
</Trackpoint>

However, I would like to know how the dashboard control named "Ant+ cumulative bike power" is calculated.
Is it Oruwpaps that deducts it from the point measurements or do I need another sensor?

Hola,
He configurado Oruxmaps para registrar los sensores Ant+ de mi bici: potencia, cadencia y velocidad.
Funciona bien y puedo encontrar el valor de estos datos en la pista exportada en .tcx.

Sin embargo, me gustaría saber cómo se calcula el control del salpicadero denominado "Potencia acumulada de la bici Ant+".
¿Es Oruxpaps el que lo descuenta de las mediciones puntuales o necesito otro sensor?

Merci à Deepl

orux

Quote from: ventoux on November 14, 2022, 01:26:48 PM
Hello,
I configured Oruxmaps to record the Ant+ sensors of my bike : power, cadence and speed.
It works well and I can find the value of these data in the track exported in .tcx.
<Cadence>50</Cadence>
<Extensions><ns3:TPX>
<ns3:Watts>27.26</ns3:Watts>
<ns3:Speed>6.31</ns3:Speed>
</ns3:TPX></Extensions>
</Trackpoint>

However, I would like to know how the dashboard control named "Ant+ cumulative bike power" is calculated.
Is it Oruwpaps that deducts it from the point measurements or do I need another sensor?

Hola,
He configurado Oruxmaps para registrar los sensores Ant+ de mi bici: potencia, cadencia y velocidad.
Funciona bien y puedo encontrar el valor de estos datos en la pista exportada en .tcx.

Sin embargo, me gustaría saber cómo se calcula el control del salpicadero denominado "Potencia acumulada de la bici Ant+".
¿Es Oruxpaps el que lo descuenta de las mediciones puntuales o necesito otro sensor?

Merci à Deepl
Hello!

That value is provided directly by the sensor.
orux