Change Buttons

Started by ken888, December 04, 2022, 01:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ken888

Hello. Can I add some extra buttons to the Start-up screen when a track is not being recorded, or the Dashboard is otherwise not seen. I only see 2 buttons. The Time and Map Zoom level. Can I add UTM and /or Lat Lon coordinates, altitude, and others? How?
And where can I add a UTM coord button or label? When I try to add one in the Trip Computer, it says the button cant be added here because it needs double width. Thanks. Ken

edit: I see if I add Coordinates to the Dashboard, they also show on the Start-up screen. But altitude does not. But can I add UTM coords to the Trip Computer? When I try, it says Coords cant be added here. When I select Lat and Lon, they are always truncated. If Lon is greater than 99 degrees the last digit is lost, as is the N,S, E or W.

Tronpo

Quote from: ken888 on December 04, 2022, 01:20:09 AM
Hello. Can I add some extra buttons to the Start-up screen when a track is not being recorded, or the Dashboard is otherwise not seen. I only see 2 buttons. The Time and Map Zoom level. Can I add UTM and /or Lat Lon coordinates, altitude, and others? How?
And where can I add a UTM coord button or label? When I try to add one in the Trip Computer, it says the button cant be added here because it needs double width. Thanks. Ken

edit: I see if I add Coordinates to the Dashboard, they also show on the Start-up screen. But altitude does not. But can I add UTM coords to the Trip Computer? When I try, it says Coords cant be added here. When I select Lat and Lon, they are always truncated. If Lon is greater than 99 degrees the last digit is lost, as is the N,S, E or W.

in configuration>visual elements>dashboard>dashboard elements

You can find all the data that can be added to the dashboard Regarding the altitude there are several options,How is the altitude DEM(you need Dem files of the area) and the GPS altitude (You will see the data with GPS turned on)

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

ken888

Thanks for your answer. I couldnt find" "configuration>visual elements>dashboard>dashboard elements".
I found: Global Settings>CONFIGURATOR>UI Wizard>GO TO DASHBOARD BUILDER. Here I see a list of all available Dashboard items. Is this the same as your "dashboard elements"?

I have previously accessed this list from: Global Setting>User Interface>Dashboard>Dashboard Controls. I have selected 9 of these items and they all appear on the Dashboard when I am recording a Track. However, when I'm not recording a track, I only see 3. Is there a way to see more? In particular, I would like to see Altitude (from GPS), and GPS accuracy, as well as the 3 I now see. (Coords, Time, and Map Zoom).

Also, the Lat and Lon coords are truncated in Trip Computer data, if text size is larger than "small". It would be good if lat and lon were not truncated, and UTM coords could be added to a Trip Computer page,

Tronpo

Quote from: ken888 on December 05, 2022, 12:18:12 AM
Thanks for your answer. I couldnt find" "configuration>visual elements>dashboard>dashboard elements".
I found: Global Settings>CONFIGURATOR>UI Wizard>GO TO DASHBOARD BUILDER. Here I see a list of all available Dashboard items. Is this the same as your "dashboard elements"?

I have previously accessed this list from: Global Setting>User Interface>Dashboard>Dashboard Controls. I have selected 9 of these items and they all appear on the Dashboard when I am recording a Track. However, when I'm not recording a track, I only see 3. Is there a way to see more? In particular, I would like to see Altitude (from GPS), and GPS accuracy, as well as the 3 I now see. (Coords, Time, and Map Zoom).

Also, the Lat and Lon coords are truncated in Trip Computer data, if text size is larger than "small". It would be good if lat and lon were not truncated, and UTM coords could be added to a Trip Computer page,

The differences between the configuration names can be due to the version (9.6.4) or the interface language, but you have come to the right point. For the data to be displayed, some are limited to being shown when you record a track, such as speed, since it needs unis calculations with different measurements.but in the case of GPS altitude and GPS accuracy you just have to have GPS turned on.when the cursor is on the screen you have to see the data on the board.Regarding the UTM coordinates, in my case they are correct,I don't know what the error is due to.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

ken888

Thanks for your answer. The gps is turned on and has a fix. I can see the Altitude and GPS accuracy in the Dashboard when I am recording a track. But as soon as I stop recording a track, I dont see the Altitude or GPS accuracy anymore. I only see Time, Map Zoom and UTM coords. But I can see them in one of the Trip Computer pages, so its not a big problem.
Thanks. Ken.

orux

Quote from: ken888 on December 07, 2022, 06:37:29 AM
Thanks for your answer. The gps is turned on and has a fix. I can see the Altitude and GPS accuracy in the Dashboard when I am recording a track. But as soon as I stop recording a track, I dont see the Altitude or GPS accuracy anymore. I only see Time, Map Zoom and UTM coords. But I can see them in one of the Trip Computer pages, so its not a big problem.
Thanks. Ken.
You have two options, main map viewer:--start GPS. All related dashboard controls should be displayed (gps altitude, speed,...)--start recording a Track.

When you only start GPS, the app is not recording a Track,

orux