Import profil

Started by YvanCB, June 06, 2017, 07:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YvanCB

Hello,

I'm French, I don't speak spanish, sorry. Then I write in English...

I use Oruxmaps since several months on my Android phone. Great application!!!

I would like to know if there is a solution to save a profil to import it later. For example when the smartphone is totally reseted. Can you tell me please?

I tried to copy the xml file of an old profil and paste it in the folder "data/data/com.orux.oruxmaps/shared_prefs/profilname.xml" but doesn't works.

I can't see the name of the pasted profile. :cry:

Regards.

YvanCB

I have found in the folder  "data/data/com.orux.oruxmaps/shared_prefs/" a file named "Perfil_OM.xml".

It seems that the name of the desired profiles are stored in this file like this:

<string name="perfiles">XXXX@YYYY@ZZZZ</string> where XXXX, YYYY and ZZZZ are the desired profiles.

I have write the name of an old profile in this file, I have restart completely Oruxmaps : my profile appears I Oruxmaps but I not sure that this restored profile is really mine.

What do you think about this?

Regards.

kerékjoe

Try a simple copy-paste (from-to: storage/oruxmaps/preferences)

It works at me.

YvanCB

Quote from: "kerékjoe"Try a simple copy-paste (from-to: storage/oruxmaps/preferences)

It works at me.

Bonjour, hello.

Thank you kerékjoe!

I have tried to save my profile in the folder you tell me : it's not so easy. In m'y case it doesn't works.

There is another folder named "data/data/com.orux.oruxmaps/shared_prefs" where profile files are stored. I don't understand how it's working.

Any ideas?

Regards.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

kerékjoe

Quote"data/data/com.orux.oruxmaps/shared_prefs" where profile files are stored

profile saved in storage/oruxmaps/preferences...(imho)

-1.  make a profil, with name (You can create it from actually, or default, or factory - as the popup menu offered it)

-2. save it

-    copy-paste the oruxmaps/preferences folder (change the new phone preferences folder with your old one)

-3. restore the profiles in new phones orux

http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=493Screenshot_2017_06_14_.jpg">

(sorry my english)

YvanCB

Quote from: "kerékjoe"
Quote"data/data/com.orux.oruxmaps/shared_prefs" where profile files are stored

profile saved in storage/oruxmaps/preferences...(imho)

-1.  make a profil, with name (You can create it from actually, or default, or factory - as the popup menu offered it)

-2. save it

-    copy-paste the oruxmaps/preferences folder (change the new phone preferences folder with your old one)

-3. restore the profiles in new phones orux

http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=493Screenshot_2017_06_14_.jpg">

(sorry my english)

Thank you to spend time for me.

It's clear. I will try...

Regards.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk