Straight lines. GPS stops recording. [Líneas rectas. El GPS deja de grabar]

Started by orux, August 07, 2017, 07:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orux

Quote from: Pumphutt post_id=13282 time=1523863525 user_id=7477
7.2.12c does not work for me, I'll go back to 7.2.12b.

it is a pity, I have to keep a special version for huawei/honor devices, meanwhile they don't update all models.

orux

Pumphutt

Too bad it doesn't work in one version. At least we know now.

Forester

I want to ask why the figures for GPS accuracy and altitude are red and not white. It was important for accuracy.

orux

Quote from: Pumphutt post_id=13292 time=1523911034 user_id=7477
Too bad it doesn't work in one version. At least we know now.

Hello!

last chance--> http://www.oruxmaps.com/OruxMaps7.2.13.apk">http://www.oruxmaps.com/OruxMaps7.2.13.apk

please, could you test it?

orux

Pumphutt

I tested 7.2.13 today, but it does not work!

orux

Quote from: Pumphutt post_id=13306 time=1524070719 user_id=7477
I tested 7.2.13 today, but it does not work!

Thanks;

It is a problem do not have a phone with that problem; I updated my huawei 7x to oreo, and I can not rollback to the version with the bug.

Please, this is the last opportunity-->

THERE IS A NEW SETTING, IN SETTINGS--SENSORS--GPS--HUAWEI/HONOR BUG. Try first with that setting selected; then try to record a new track with this setting unselected.

http://www.oruxmaps.com/OruxMaps7.2.13c.apk">http://www.oruxmaps.com/OruxMaps7.2.13c.apk

orux

chironaut

Hi orux,

I just upgraded my Huawei P9lite to the Huawei P10 (VTR.L09) with Android 7.0 and EMUI 5.1 - unfortunately the oreo update is currently not available for my phone.  :cry:

I tested some Versions of the latests orux releases:

7.1.12b --> works

7.1.12c --> doesn't work

7.1.13c --> works with AND without the new "Huawei setting" checked. strange. tested each for approxamately 15 minutes.  :twisted:

I really appreciate your work on this app. It is great, how fast and seriously you take care of our problems! Many Thanks!

Br

Chironaut

orux

Quote from: chironaut post_id=13314 time=1524157692 user_id=7478
Hi orux,

I just upgraded my Huawei P9lite to the Huawei P10 (VTR.L09) with Android 7.0 and EMUI 5.1 - unfortunately the oreo update is currently not available for my phone.  :cry:

I tested some Versions of the latests orux releases:

7.1.12b --> works

7.1.12c --> doesn't work

7.1.13c --> works with AND without the new "Huawei setting" checked. strange. tested each for approxamately 15 minutes.  :twisted:

I really appreciate your work on this app. It is great, how fast and seriously you take care of our problems! Many Thanks!

Br

Chironaut

Thanks;

We need a wide test. I published that version on the website oruxmaps.com

Just removed the last setting; fused in the previous one.

orux

Pumphutt

Tested 7.2.13c, too, but it does not work for me ... strange. I used FUSED_LOCATIONS_PROVIDER and tried with/without the new setting, but no luck for me. I'll test again tomorrow, just to be sure.

chironaut

Good morning.

I tested the new setting WITH "Fused Loacations Provider" already checked.   :?

I will try it today again without the "Fused Locations Provider" checked and give you another feedback.

Chironaut

Cesco56

Good evening

I had the problem after updating my huawei p8 lite 2017 to emui 5.0.2.

The only way to have orux 7.2.12 working was to set fuse and to activate another tracking app

Reading the thread I install orux ver 7.2.13c and i tested tonight

It works even without the fuse  and huawei bug settings

Thanks

Regards

Francesco

Pumphutt

Tested again over the last few days, but I can't get it to work on my phone. I tried with fused location provider on/off and with the Huawei check box on/off. Energy saving settings are disabled.

chironaut

I tested today the 7.2.13c again with the p10 (not lite) "FLP" unchecked and "huawei bug" checked.

It worked pretty well.  :ugeek:

chironaut

Today I tested my phone with none of the new options ("FLP" / "Huawei Bug") checked.

It still worked really good. No straight lines.

isartrails

I encounter the same problem on my WIKO U Pulse Lite (Android 7.0)

Battery save mode already disabled.

But do get straight lines after a certain time of tracking.

It occurs only after a certain time, not always when screen is turning off.

Any idea how to resolve?