Translation project

Started by rmetrich, August 17, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmetrich

Hello,

Is there some translation project associated to the application? I'd like to submit improvments to the French translation ...

Envoyé de mon KIW-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

nurembergueso

Hi,

if you expect an online tool like Crowdin, Weblate or similar where you can suggest, vote or comment, no there isn't.

App strings are organized in a large Google sheet which is shared with several persons of different nations that localize them.

If you don't agree with the French translation you have to contact the French translator for discussing your issues. I'll try to send him a note of this post.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

adilor78

Bonjour,

Je participe à OruxMaps en mettant à jour régulièrement les termes français des menus de l'application, j'ai pour cela le droit d'accès aux tableaux des langues.

Informaticien de métier, je ne suis cependant pas expert en cartographie et/ou en navigation, mais si vous connaissez bien ce domaine et si avez noté des erreurs, je suis tout à votre écoute pour les comprendre et les corriger.

Cordialement... :D

gsparrow

Hi all!

Who is the Russian translator?

It seems that he is not alive... Or I can't understand how to fully apply translation to the program - it remains partially untranslated.

Thanks!

gsparrow

Quote from: gsparrow post_id=31009 time=1559817410 user_id=2196
Hi all!

Who is the Russian translator?

It seems that he is not alive... Or I can't understand how to fully apply translation to the program - it remains partially untranslated.

Thanks!

Пишите, пжл, мне пожелания по русскому переводу.